Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure a simple “hi, it doesn’t feel right to post these stories today as I feel with the tragic death of a young woman here, it would be in bad taste and I can’t post in good faith knowing so many of my followers are reeling and feeling sad. I would like to postpone until next week if that suits”, wouldn’t have gone astray, and if they came back and said no then you know it’s a brand that’s not worth tit

Reactions: 14
See shan posting muirenns post...

Posting about Ashling then in the very next snap an ad or swipe up or hair chat is absolutely disgusting.... and all the blaggers know it...

Do better

And#bekind to Ashling's memory 💛

Reactions: 3
They would all want to be ashamed of themselves.this horrible yoke came on saying I late to the party I don't usually listen to radio.

Reactions: 7
A lovely influencer I follow posted that she contacted her brands and explained she didn't feel up to it and it didn't sit right with her and they let her postpone. Any brand would do the same and if they didn't? Shame on then and why would you want to work with them if they lacked such compassion. I really respected that influencer for doing that.

Reactions: 11
The way she tries to hide all her #ads under her profile picture. I think this calls for an asai complaint.

Reactions: 10
A lovely influencer I follow posted that she contacted her brands and explained she didn't feel up to it and it didn't sit right with her and they let her postpone. Any brand would do the same and if they didn't? Shame on then and why would you want to work with them if they lacked such compassion. I really respected that influencer for doing that.
Who was she, if I don’t follow her I would like to give her a follow

AS IF Shannen is “making a living” out of being an influencer. I’m blocked with over a year so I only regularly pop on to waragainstinstagrammers to watch her stories if someone has posted here that she’s done or said something especially ignorant but I haven’t actually seen her getting much work with brands to be earning from it. That wild deodorant brand is one of the only ones. You would swear she was contracted to L’Oréal the way she was going on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow. She could have just fuckin left it but no, here is her ticket out of the tit she's getting.

All influencers who insensitively posted yesterday and today can sit and wallow. Stop making excuses for your crappy actions
Yup totally. And people were messaging / pissed off at Shannen moreso for her “late to the party” / how bizarre / fake bullshit pretending she only heard about it on the radio that morning. Then her “I’m actually shook up” followed by “I’m so excited about my hair”. So once again Shannen either don’t post about it cos you weren’t bothered or particularly upset or affected. Like fine, not how most people are feeling about it but not everyone is affected by these tragedies.
But don’t half ass it. Similarly don’t post an apology for being insensitive followed a passive aggressive story defending yourself and how you “have to go to work” online so had to post other things. You either realised you were being tone deaf and selfish and insensitive for going on like that yesterday or you don’t think you did anything wrong. It’s one or the other.
Also - stfu “did you not go to work yesterday” in her response to that message above. Like Shannen you didn’t go to work either. You arsed around all day and rambled into your phone about yourself incessantly like you do every day. Your infrequent pre - recorded spon con could be posted today instead of yesterday. Your “BRANDS” can wait one day. Such tit and really showing her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AS IF Shannen is “making a living” out of being an influencer. I’m blocked with over a year so I only regularly pop on to waragainstinstagrammers to watch her stories if someone has posted here that she’s done or said something especially ignorant but I haven’t actually seen her getting much work with brands to be earning from it. That wild deodorant brand is one of the only ones. You would swear she was contracted to L’Oréal the way she was going on 🤣🤣🤣
She literally does nothing but sit on her arse moaning, woe is me, cancer, cancer cancer, tit talking all day..... theres no way there was anything that urgent for her to post! Shes a snotty little witch, whos just so self absorbed and entitled🙄 ive messaged her before about the odd thing, (being nice) and she always messages back, on the attack/passive aggressive.... its a wonder anyone follows her anymore, shes SO BORING, self serving and childish, with NOTHING GOING FOR, THAT SHE STILL HAS TO PLAY THE POOR ME /CANCER FIDDLE🙄

• Heart
See shan posting muirenns post...

Posting about Ashling then in the very next snap an ad or swipe up or hair chat is absolutely disgusting.... and all the blaggers know it...

Do better

And#bekind to Ashling's memory 💛
I wish someone would take the phone of Muireann. God she’s soooo sanctimonious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The absolute cow and whoever wrote these messages to her you are a beautiful human being. The condescending sarcastic response to your polite question was disgusting. I can hardly believe it even though it’s in writing that She said it was “fantastic’ you had the day off to mourn a murder. What a horrific comment to make about a poor girl losing her life. I know many people who were so upset today they couldn’t actually physically go to work, they volunteered to lose a days pay if it was necessary , and 100% of their employers were sympathetic. I’d seriously consider email her collabs to ask if they did actually pressurise her to fulfil her tit🤬🤬🤬

Horrible witch blocked me.
Because I dared to question her integrity

One of the WORST. Little miss sweetey pie hates thinking her halo has been shifted
A beautiful, talented, educated gorgeous girl was murdered this week - Shannens priority? promoting runners and eating spaghetti hoops on toast

horrible little geebag - gwan Shannen - scam more people out of money to fund your lifestyle. Wouldn’t put it past the absolute leech to shave her head and play the victim again
Her poor daughter hasn’t a hope with a prick like her for a ma
She actually put in writing to someone that it was “fantastic” they got a day off work to mourn a murder. Despicable she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I see right at the end of your mail to that lady?? Did she actually say she didn’t want the opinion of strangers? WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. I don’t want your opinion but please, click on the link and send me your donations. please click like and share the love on my whinging whining photos. She‘s a vile excuse of a woman. I have no idea how people can’t see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is the most vile self absorbed nasty witch. She is scum who was happy uses cancer as a chance to make money.
I am currently going through my 2nd battle with cancer and this will be my last as it’s terminal and I hate how angry and disgusted this witch makes me feel so I’m posting this to try and get it off my chest. I am just back from 3 hours of weekly chemo I’m feeling sick and crappy but what she has done from the 1st day she set up her page is absolutely mind blowingly vile and abhorrent.
She will never stop using cancer as a way to make money and try to garner sympathy for herself. Georgie Crawford is no better. I’m in a womens cancer support group and her and Georgie just disgust most of us. She needs to be held accountable for all the money she fraudulently made from several fundraisers and I hope and pray that I am around to see her getting investigated and shamed.
Shame shame shame on her 😡😡😡
I'm sorry for what you are going through❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow. She could have just fuckin left it but no, here is her ticket out of the tit she's getting.

All influencers who insensitively posted yesterday and today can sit and wallow. Stop making excuses for your crappy actions
A get out of jail free card for the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.