Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does Shannen need to hammer home shes clear of cancer.

Like absolutely hats off to her, no one deserves cancer in any shape or form. She doesn't want to let go of it now, she doesn't want to move on. It was her literal cash cow and to try move on and just become the bog standard run of the mill influencer is just not what she wants.

She knows it was her cash flow (gfm lol) and now she can't bank off that now.

She isn't sorry for putting her foot in it today, she's sad she was called out over the head of another "look at me, cancer free" post.

And as discussed so many other insta huns today have totally missed the bloody mark today. Insensitive the whole lot of them.

Reactions: 14
Within the apology, it all boils down to cancer 🙄 still can't help herself comment about herself even after the tragedy yesterday.

Reactions: 12
She was actually trying not to smirk talking about Ashlings murder….and talk about insincere … not one flying duck did she genuinely give!! Today is about Ashling.. not this wallowing bleeping misery talking about herself and her “exciting poxy blowdry”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You should be ashamed of yourself Shannen!!! First you talk about an absolute tragic story you only just heard about on the radio, that the whole of the country knew and I'm sure hasn't left very many people's minds today and then refer to it as you being "late to the party" !! Then you delete said story and put up a so called apology on your stories and turn it back on poor old you who's had cancer (always about you isn't it)...

Yes your story is awful, I wouldn't wish on anyway but you are here alive and kicking, that girl is DEAD, her family will never see her again, all because some scum thought he had the right to do what he did to her, either have some compassion or get the duck off Instagram and have a long hard look at yourself 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Heartbreaking, tragic, horrendous, sickening, scary, devastating, upsetting. So many words that could be used to describe the murder of a young woman instead of bizarre. So insincere and not once did she say anything about Ashling or her family, just all about how poor Shannen is stunned and can’t get over it.

Reactions: 18
Her lack of education is showing today. Why is she coming on her page today, to tell us close to lunchtime that soemone was ‘like murdered’ as though we hadn’t heard the awful news.
And she’s going on about what she thinks of it.. worse than Lisa lust telling everyone where SHE was when it happened.
today has shown a lot of these idiots up for what they are.. brain dead fools, selfish to the core.
She losing followers in the hundreds.
What was the comment she’s rabbiting on about? It won’t let me view

Reactions: 21
Her lack of education is showing today. Why is she coming on her page today, to tell us close to lunchtime that soemone was ‘like murdered’ as though we hadn’t heard the awful news.
And she’s going on about what she thinks of it.. worse than Lisa lust telling everyone where SHE was when it happened.
today has shown a lot of these idiots up for what they are.. brain dead fools, selfish to the core.
She losing followers in the hundreds.
What was the comment she’s rabbiting on about? It won’t let me view
She said she was late to the party about hearing about that poor ladys murder.

Reactions: 3
Horrible witch blocked me.
Because I dared to question her integrity

One of the WORST. Little miss sweetey pie hates thinking her halo has been shifted
A beautiful, talented, educated gorgeous girl was murdered this week - Shannens priority? promoting runners and eating spaghetti hoops on toast

horrible little geebag - gwan Shannen - scam more people out of money to fund your lifestyle. Wouldn’t put it past the absolute leech to shave her head and play the victim again
Her poor daughter hasn’t a hope with a prick like her for a ma

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone died is exactly what she said. We all knew her name at that point.

She lives in her own bubble the staring role of her own movie. Everything is about her. She doesn't consider anyone elses feelings in anything. This isn't just evident today it's a regular occurrence with her. Everyone around her is just there for her bidding and to fawn after her. Immature spoilt brat.

Reactions: 15
Someone died is exactly what she said. We all knew her name at that point.

She lives in her own bubble the staring role of her own movie. Everything is about her. She doesn't consider anyone elses feelings in anything. This isn't just evident today it's a regular occurrence with her. Everyone around her is just there for her bidding and to fawn after her. Immature spoilt brat.
Exactly this

so self obsessed with her own poxy little life. If ANYONE dares questions her - she blocks. Shannen - if you’re watching this, which we ALL know you do

I PROMISE I will expose you for the money grabbing scam artist you are.
I’d say she’s praying she gets I’ll again so she can milk it.
€€€€€€

Omg she did not say that 😡
She did. Along with “it’s just bizzare!” for someone to get murdered in “the day… the DAY!”
You see thing is,little Shannen was more concerned about the fact she had to get out of her “free” car to run into the shop to get eggs because she really “had a craving for baked oats!”and also she was just too excited about getting her hair blow dried! So,she was “Late to the party” because she doesn’t listen to the radio! Actually,it’s highly likely the only thing she looks at on her phone is her own selfish head,goes on spending sprees with her gfm and reads comments from her “fans” who tell her how amazing and inspiring she is! I’ve no idea where on earth they get that from either when she’s just a selfish robbing moron.

Also on her grid post she describes the medical professionals who treated her as “her team!”
They are not your team! They are medical professionals who treat a hell of a lot of people! You are one of many! You are not that special,trust me! They treat everyone who arrives in their door the same! You are such a silly girl,grow up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm putting money on it now, she will attend one of vigils tomorrow for Aisling with the big sad unbrushed head on her to undo her insensitive duck up.

I could not believe her attitude & tone listening to her this morning…

it’s just bizarre!?

no your bizarre hun maybe if ya got out of your pit in the morning you would hear the news…

I used to feel sorry for her but the more I watch the more I feel like she is the most lazy, insincere fool on instagram!

she’s too tired to wash her own hair😡 it takes two minutes maybe Tare yourself away from Netflix & your spaghetti hoops then ya might have time!

it’s actually all about her that poor young lady was murdered and it’s still about poor me & my cancer, questioned then she deletes comment & blocks

get the duck over it & yourself , go back to work and stop sponging off people you smirky little hole!!
Fuming ….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Within the apology, it all boils down to cancer 🙄 still can't help herself comment about herself even after the tragedy yesterday.
Yep, it's like she was trying to say "poor Aisling was brutally killed in broad daylight, but I had cancer"....holy duck she is a self centered prick.....she would give you the skitter

What was the comment she’s rabbiting on about? It won’t let me
Someone commented on the post she had on her grid, saying that it was in bad taste/inappropriate/insensitive for the day that was in it.. something along those lines, which then lead to the big apology and her deleting half of her story, she deleted the part where she said she was "late to the party" but kept the part where she said it was just SOOO BIZARRE....
Fuckin tube...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She said she was late to the party about hearing about that poor ladys murder.
Sorry if this was discussed before as unfollowed her ages ago and she’s only back on my radar as my cousin who lives near her was ranting about her . Does anyone think she sent that babyvest to herself that time for attention and to gain followers Pity and then in turn the money . Like in reality at the time she was a nobody - I don’t think anyone went and sent her that - I think she’s very sly and crafty and did it herself. Wouldn’t say even say the partner knew . Also apparently no one has respect for her in the area and people are starting to get so angry about all the money- there was tons more side fundraisers that were done for her aside from the go fund me . The decent thing to do would be to give back what she didn’t use to a cancer charity - scum 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg she did not say that 😡
Yes she did what an insensitive comment.

Yep, it's like she was trying to say "poor Aisling was brutally killed in broad daylight, but I had cancer"....holy duck she is a self centered prick.....she would give you the skitter

Someone commented on the post she had on her grid, saying that it was in bad taste/inappropriate/insensitive for the day that was in it.. something along those lines, which then lead to the big apology and her deleting half of her story, she deleted the part where she said she was "late to the party" but kept the part where she said it was just SOOO BIZARRE....
Fuckin tube...
So so so sly how well the part was deleted that was so in aphrodite omg I still cant get iver she said it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this was discussed before as unfollowed her ages ago and she’s only back on my radar as my cousin who lives near her was ranting about her . Does anyone think she sent that babyvest to herself that time for attention and to gain followers Pity and then in turn the money . Like in reality at the time she was a nobody - I don’t think anyone went and sent her that - I think she’s very sly and crafty and did it herself. Wouldn’t say even say the partner knew . Also apparently no one has respect for her in the area and people are starting to get so angry about all the money- there was tons more side fundraisers that were done for her aside from the go fund me . The decent thing to do would be to give back what she didn’t use to a cancer charity - scum 🤮
So strange that the packaging was never shown or even a threat to go to the garda after those supposed items were sent the GoFundMe rocketed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.