Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like our Shannen is going to do one better and organise her own vigil in Youghal. Is this girl actually for real? 😱🤦‍♀️🤢
Ffs you couldn’t write this tit. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now we all saw her intitial reaction to this she discussed it in the same breath as her baked oats and her blowdry. So so false

Reactions: 9
So I'm a late follower of this doll (late to he party as she would say) , so what happened with a babygro? Sorry just trying to get caught up x
She said someone sent her baby grows and some sort of note or something saying u won’t be needing these or something ( as she is infertile due to her treatment but has a frozen embryo) . Like who would do that ,and at the time she wasn’t particularly offensive , who would have her home address . I just don’t buy the whole thing especially since she is such a narcissistic cu**. Also it would be a police matter if someone sent me something like that …. Just don’t believe it. The next attention seek will be her fertility journey zzzzzz . She just has to be getting attention i think it’s some sort of syndrome that she likes being sick so she gets spoilt etc -have seen it on tv with different programmes on people who enjoy being ill .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffs you couldn’t write this tit. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now we all saw her intitial reaction to this she discussed it in the same breath as her baked oats and her blowdry. So so false
100% jumping on the bandwagon and she's obviously so thick she didn't do her research before putting the suggestion on her story and there's one already organised in the area 🤦‍♀️

I actually just can't with this girl even more so the last few days compared to my usual levels 🙃

Reactions: 6
She did. Along with “it’s just bizzare!” for someone to get murdered in “the day… the DAY!”
You see thing is,little Shannen was more concerned about the fact she had to get out of her “free” car to run into the shop to get eggs because she really “had a craving for baked oats!”and also she was just too excited about getting her hair blow dried! So,she was “Late to the party” because she doesn’t listen to the radio! Actually,it’s highly likely the only thing she looks at on her phone is her own selfish head,goes on spending sprees with her gfm and reads comments from her “fans” who tell her how amazing and inspiring she is! I’ve no idea where on earth they get that from either when she’s just a selfish robbing moron.

Also on her grid post she describes the medical professionals who treated her as “her team!”
They are not your team! They are medical professionals who treat a hell of a lot of people! You are one of many! You are not that special,trust me! They treat everyone who arrives in their door the same! You are such a silly girl,grow up.
If any of these selfish ignorant beggars dare post from a vigil they’re attending then they should be publicly outed and any company they ever worked with avoided. This one uses everyone’s situation as an opportunity to talk about herself. Her selfishness knows no bounds. She’s a national disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If any of these selfish ignorant beggars dare post from a vigil they’re attending then they should be publicly outed and any company they ever worked with avoided. This one uses everyone’s situation as an opportunity to talk about herself. Her selfishness knows no bounds. She’s a national disgrace
Omg she brings me out in hives

Reactions: 3
Alan Clarke is on his stories saying everyone reacts differently to trauma, like he is making excuses for these pathetic selfish people.

She said someone sent her baby grows and some sort of note or something saying u won’t be needing these or something ( as she is infertile due to her treatment but has a frozen embryo) . Like who would do that ,and at the time she wasn’t particularly offensive , who would have her home address . I just don’t buy the whole thing especially since she is such a narcissistic cu**. Also it would be a police matter if someone sent me something like that …. Just don’t believe it. The next attention seek will be her fertility journey zzzzzz . She just has to be getting attention i think it’s some sort of syndrome that she likes being sick so she gets spoilt etc -have seen it on tv with different programmes on people who enjoy being ill .
It's called Munchausen syndrome, this doll could be an advertisement for it.....

Reactions: 6
Hair hair hair hair hair,my hair,my hair,my hair,my hair,my hair,hair hair hair hair! Shut up about your hair! Nobody cares Deirdre Barlow! I’m not taking the piss out of the hair,I’m taking the piss out of your ridiculous glasses. I’m just saying,get over the whole hair thing,move on! You should be grateful and not be such a selfish,ignorant yoke. You’re not helping anyone,you’re only out for praise and pity.
And the amount of “I” “I’m” “My” on that grid post yesterday was unbelievable! Could she not have picked another day for her usual “Me day,I had cancer day,I had a transplant day,pity me day”

Reactions: 20
She is the most vile self absorbed nasty witch. She is scum who was happy uses cancer as a chance to make money.
I am currently going through my 2nd battle with cancer and this will be my last as it’s terminal and I hate how angry and disgusted this witch makes me feel so I’m posting this to try and get it off my chest. I am just back from 3 hours of weekly chemo I’m feeling sick and crappy but what she has done from the 1st day she set up her page is absolutely mind blowingly vile and abhorrent.
She will never stop using cancer as a way to make money and try to garner sympathy for herself. Georgie Crawford is no better. I’m in a womens cancer support group and her and Georgie just disgust most of us. She needs to be held accountable for all the money she fraudulently made from several fundraisers and I hope and pray that I am around to see her getting investigated and shamed.
Shame shame shame on her 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She is the most vile self absorbed nasty witch. She is scum who was happy uses cancer as a chance to make money.
I am currently going through my 2nd battle with cancer and this will be my last as it’s terminal and I hate how angry and disgusted this witch makes me feel so I’m posting this to try and get it off my chest. I am just back from 3 hours of weekly chemo I’m feeling sick and crappy but what she has done from the 1st day she set up her page is absolutely mind blowingly vile and abhorrent.
She will never stop using cancer as a way to make money and try to garner sympathy for herself. Georgie Crawford is no better. I’m in a womens cancer support group and her and Georgie just disgust most of us. She needs to be held accountable for all the money she fraudulently made from several fundraisers and I hope and pray that I am around to see her getting investigated and shamed.
I’m so sorry to hear your story,my heart goes out to you and I’m giving you the biggest virtual hug ❤ I completely agree with everything you said too. In my opinion she’s nothing but a fraud and a scam artist and she should be ashamed of herself and I also don’t believe for one second that anyone sent her those baby vests or babygrows that time,I believe this was a tactic to receive more money into that gfm,along with making out her diagnosis was worse than what it was and this “possibility” of having to go for treatment abroad,etc. She blocks everyone who asks about her gfm,that says it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im so sorry for what you are going through.... i can imagine the rage you feel with her carry on, she is an absolute disgrace😤

• Heart
I’m so sorry to hear your story,my heart goes out to you and I’m giving you the biggest virtual hug ❤ I completely agree with everything you said too. In my opinion she’s nothing but a fraud and a scam artist and she should be ashamed of herself and I also don’t believe for one second that anyone sent her those baby vests or babygrows that time,I believe this was a tactic to receive more money into that gfm,along with making out her diagnosis was worse than what it was and this “possibility” of having to go for treatment abroad,etc. She blocks everyone who asks about her gfm,that says it all!
Thanks so much I need all the hugs………even virtual 💕🤗

Im so sorry for what you are going through.... i can imagine the rage you feel with her carry on, she is an absolute disgrace😤
Thank you so much 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so sorry reading your story.You have every right to be so angry at this horrible human being.sending love xx

Reactions: 5
Sending you the squeeziest virtual hug ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Your spot on and have every right to be so annoyed with this horrible cow . I can’t imagine what your going thru and then you have this spoilt little bit** using her diagnosis for attention - it’s so disgusting . She’s a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself. Take every day as it comes , sending you positive thoughts , your amazing ❤❤❤

anyone who is following her still - please unfollow , she shouldn’t get away with what she has done with the money - I would love if a newspaper picked this up and properly exposed her and she gets properly “cancelled” - couldn’t happen to a nastier person

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your spot on and have every right to be so annoyed with this horrible cow . I can’t imagine what your going thru and then you have this spoilt little bit** using her diagnosis for attention - it’s so disgusting . She’s a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself. Take every day as it comes , sending you positive thoughts , your amazing ❤❤❤

anyone who is following her still - please unfollow , she shouldn’t get away with what she has done with the money - I would love if a newspaper picked this up and properly exposed her and she gets properly “cancelled” - couldn’t happen to a nastier person
100% everyone should unfollow! I don’t follow her as I don’t want to contribute towards anything to do with her. I go on and have a look and she just disgusts me. She is a horrible,sneaky,selfish and disgusting human.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% everyone should unfollow! I don’t follow her as I don’t want to contribute towards anything to do with her. I go on and have a look and she just disgusts me. She is a horrible,sneaky,selfish and disgusting human.
Report her to the collars, it’s more effective than Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.