Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did what an insensitive comment.

So so so sly how well the part was deleted that was so in aphrodite omg I still cant get iver she said it.
So I'm a late follower of this doll (late to he party as she would say) , so what happened with a babygro? Sorry just trying to get caught up x

Reactions: 1
She defo sent those baby grows to herself like how would someone get her address , she is a sly devious one. And now sharing about the woman missing she's late to the party on that one aswell she is missing a week and all the others have been sharing it all week she's trying to make up for the tit show yesterday

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this was discussed before as unfollowed her ages ago and she’s only back on my radar as my cousin who lives near her was ranting about her . Does anyone think she sent that babyvest to herself that time for attention and to gain followers Pity and then in turn the money . Like in reality at the time she was a nobody - I don’t think anyone went and sent her that - I think she’s very sly and crafty and did it herself. Wouldn’t say even say the partner knew . Also apparently no one has respect for her in the area and people are starting to get so angry about all the money- there was tons more side fundraisers that were done for her aside from the go fund me . The decent thing to do would be to give back what she didn’t use to a cancer charity - scum 🤮
I too suspect it was a ploy to gain reactions. She knew she had relapsed at that point and in conversation with Ciaran and Denise to have the GFM set up.

The thing that gets to me the most was when her relapse story grew legs within 24 hours - all of a sudden she didn't know if there was any treatment options for her in Ireland and the money would help her have options abroad. That was the fraudulent part for me. she needed 20 grand max to ensure they didn't have to worry about money during her transplant but she seen it go fast and jumped on that and literally lied about her prognosis.

There is a reason that people call lymphoma the 'good cancer' (which is nonsense all cancer is horrible) it's called that because the prognosis is very good and even with multiple relapse it still can be treated. Where as with other Cancers especially solid tumor cancers a second relapse will be a terminal diagnosis.

Reactions: 8
It's time for a mental health breakdown soon, it's been a while.
And the shoulder needs an appointment!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It just goes to show how removed all of these horrible people are.

She's gone through her own stuff, so she should be far more sensitised to situations. I actually couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the likes of her, Grace, and countless others throwing up a generic picture about Aisling and then go on to promote/sell/talk shite.
We've always known they don't give a duck about anyone but themselves, however their actions yesterday has really proven that.

I would love nothing more than for the country to see her for what she really is, and to expose her and her scamming ways.

Reactions: 10

She's gone through her own stuff, so she should be far more sensitised to situations. I actually couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the likes of her, Grace, and countless others throwing up a generic picture about Aisling and then go on to promote/sell/talk shite.
We've always known they don't give a duck about anyone but themselves, however their actions yesterday has really proven that.

I would love nothing more than for the country to see her for what she really is, and to expose her and her scamming ways.
You think it's bad going on selling stuff, there's a lady Cathy Martin on insta who shared to her stories yesterday a video of herself out for a run pulling faces and laughing and used this to talk about Aisling....very poor taste

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Cute out deleting her horrible insensitive comment I actually said fook out loud yesterday when she said it I could not take in that someone would say late to the party not to mind to thousands on insta.
By God if it was someone else I bet her bestie Brenda's bits would have it up
When are people going to cop on to these insta huns who think they are untouchable and able to say and do what they please
I was actually sick in my stomach when she said it yesterday.

Reactions: 6
You think it's bad going on selling stuff, there's a lady Cathy Martin on insta who shared to her stories yesterday a video of herself out for a run pulling faces and laughing and used this to talk about Aisling....very poor taste
I'd like to say I'm shocked... what infuriates me more is that they genuinely don't think there's anything wrong with what they're doing. In their over inflated, egotistical heads - it's grand like....and then if anyone questions or challenges them - BLOCK.

I'd say little miss sweety pies block list is up there in the thousands. Must be tough constantly being questioned about the 300k you scammed. Don't worry love, I can still see your page, and your day will come! People will figure out what you've done.

Reactions: 2
Saw that… she looks like another self indulged prick who posted for content.. what a video to post! Insensitive as duck and downright bleeping thick she is…

Reactions: 3
Saw that… she looks like another self indulged prick who posted for content.. what a video to post! Insensitive as duck and downright bleeping thick she is…
Cathy Martin is a horrible human being, Stephen Clements a radio presenter from Belfast died 2 years ago last week and the day he died she put up on her social media that he had committed suicide and talked to her about it beforehand and everything........for all the world to hear.....even members of his own family hadn't known at this stage....

• Wow
  • Sick
Cathy Martin is a horrible human being, Stephen Clements a radio presenter from Belfast died 2 years ago last week and the day he died she put up on her social media that he had committed suicide and talked to her about it beforehand and everything........for all the world to hear.....even members of his own family hadn't known at this stage....
Jesus Christ, I've just watched her story. Posting a video of her running, smiling, dancing, laughing, to 50 cent "In Da Club"
I've no words. I really don't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.