Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha.. the irony. She twice said you just can’t believe anything online, she didn’t say can’t believe the trolls or anything specific hut anything online.
So why are we to believe what she says.
Also I can donate €5 each to 2 hospitals and say ‘o donated a portion of my savings to x and y hospital’ . Doesn’t say how much I donated. Same with keeping some to give to families… give €100 and you can say you’re given money.
I’ve never contacted her and only looked cos of all the media attention lately but why does she say people can ask her if she blocks them? Does she block them if they ask?

Reactions: 3
People that have asked here have been blocked and the last time she gave an update on the Gfm people had contacted ciaran Kenny about it so she had to give an update and someone only said last week they would be contacting the Kenny's again so I'd say she is pissed that they are being dragged into it again. Shannen shared the life out of that gfm when she could have easily have stopped when she got the money she needed and everytime she shared it her prognosis got worse and that was only in a matter of a few days over a weekend . The car has not been used her dad brings her to all her appointments so another lie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another BS is the mother on carers she actually said it herself not anyone here.

So many holes in her ramblings....

You can't keep that much money in a credit union.

Time for a new thread.

Reactions: 8
My local credit union max savings is €20k. Think The very max any credit union can go to is €40k

Reactions: 6
OMG why would someone make a point about the CU when a quick google search tells you that Max savings are either €15,000 or €20,000 and that’s total savings not spread across a no of accounts.
Someone mentioned getting in touch with Ciaran and that seems to get a result. I don’t blame people for being disappointed if they thought they were giving money to help life saving treatment to hear it’s sitting in a savings account well after the illness has passed. I didn’t donate but I don’t think I’d feel happy if I gave it for medical treatment but it’s being held as savings

I think anyone who donated is entitled to an answer from either her or the person who set it up I e Ciaran. I know he was trying to do right and do a nice thing, but surely someone can shed light and not be blocked. Such a shame people have reported being turned off GFM into the future . Maybe some transparency here would turn that around

Reactions: 4
What did she originally say the GFM page was for?
Originally she said it was for living expenses while she was getting treatment which was truthful and fair. The goal was set at a few tens of thousands. Can't remember the exact amount. The donations well exceeded that amount and she kept it open. She came on stories frantic and delighted and said they would use the money if she ever needed treatment abroad, which she knows is extremely unlikely. She kept coming on stories delighted so she knew the money as going up and up. She led many people to believe she might need treatment abroad or that the money was for treatment. Many people thought that. At first it was fine but she got very greedy. She said it would be so Barry wouldn't have to work. Fair enough but her Dad brought her everywhere so it was quite clear Barry was still working.

There was also an incident right before the go fund me where she received baby gros in the post. There was lots of odd things about that which led lots of people here to think it was fake to drum up attention for the GFM because many insta huns shared that.

A few days later she bought a new (second hand) car which I was really shocked by and unfollowed her then. I actually liked her before that. She tried to defend that at one stage by saying they needed it to go up to Dublin and their car was really old, I personally don't believe it. Her dad always drove her up to Dublin in his car anyway.

There are many many other lies she has told and she never updates her donors. And yes people are blocked when they ask her 🤷😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Barry apparently gave up work to mind her, so that would pull them under the limit. That was supposed to be some of the reason for the go fund me as rent could be paid while there was no money coming in.
Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.
It is means tested u don't know where you got that from. If someone on it married and their partner has an adequate pay check they wouldn't give it .

Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.
Also yoy do not have to work to go on disability but you do need proof you cannot work which requires health certs documents etc

You have survived in life without getting bonding on your teeth Shannen, makes me think if you didnt have the go fund me money, they wouldnt be getting done..... NASTY witch🤔
Us she getting her teeth done and what is she getting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
New here 🙋‍♀️in the begining when i first came across shannon i taught bad of her and her situation but i have recently cottoned on to the fact that she over acts the go fund me is a piss take and all her shouting out small companies for freebies like who really makes profit of the back of cancer its morally wrong yes shes cancer i feel for anyone that does but even yesterday showing her stats yet shes soooo sick theres another girl worth fighting 4 another irish girl now shes a whole different story shes genuine a beaut. shannons a money grabber playing the victim of the back of her cancer
Big pharma makes a massive profit off the back of cancer but nobody calling them out 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 1
She should close her account and move on with her life. She won’t make it as an influencer. This scandal will never leave her now. Health is wealth, she needs to move on.

Reactions: 6
This just popped into my head...

In all the years I've donated to a gfm... I've never ever came across one of them that said 'dm me if you wanna know about the gfm'

Every one I've donated to keeps their gfm updated along the way... not 'dm me if you wanna know '... 🤷‍♂️ weird

Reactions: 9
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.