Big Brother Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person who destroyed Ryan Giggs marriage was Ryan Giggs himself. We need to stop blaming women for men’s bad choices, Imogen wasn’t the only one. He even had an affair with his sister in law and is continuing with this kind of behaviour. He’s the tit. Not that I was a fan of Imogen, she was vapid and annoying. But I don’t think she can be solely blamed for his poor choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only person who destroyed Ryan Giggs marriage was Ryan Giggs himself. We need to stop blaming women for men’s bad choices, Imogen wasn’t the only one. He even had an affair with his sister in law and is continuing with this kind of behaviour. He’s the tit. Not that I was a fan of Imogen, she was vapid and annoying. But I don’t think she can be solely blamed for his poor choices.
I agree! Celebrity men always cheat on their wives and come back smelling of roses whilst the women they've been shagging get totally vilified and hated and blamed for it all.

Reactions: 10
Yeah but Imogen helped didn’t she. I mean she didn’t have to sell her story to the papers. I think women who have affairs with married men are as disgusting as the men who have affairs with married women. It’s not about what sex they are. It’s wrong. She knew he was married. She did it because he was famous. It says a lot about the type of person she is. He is worse yes. But she is not free from blame. Women destroying other women by sleeping with their husbands is just as bad as the women who only blame the other person in the affair and not their partner.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.