Big Boys - Channel 4/all4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first episode on all4 (all episodes online) and so far so good. Some genuinely laugh out loud moments so curious to see how to develops

Reactions: 2
Just finished the first episode, second starting channel4+1 right now. Loved the first ep!

“Noooo, I can’t get a cab, my dad was a black cab driver”
“Your dad was not black, you liar😂

I am really enjoying this so far. Like you said, genuine laugh out loud moments, the jokes come fast and it’s my type of humour. And the characters so far are really funny and likeable and interesting.

Last edited:
Just finished the first episode, second starting channel4+1 right now. Loved the first ep!

“Noooo, I can’t get a cab, my dad was a black cab driver”
“Your dad was not black, you liar😂

I am really enjoying this so far. Like you said, genuine laugh out loud moments, the jokes come fast and it’s my type of humour. And the characters so far are really funny and likeable and interesting.
Glad it's not just me haha. I've almost binged it all and there's a nice balance between humour and some more serious and emotional moments

Just finished it...loved it, got more depth than first episode suggests and even got me a little emotional at moments. So well acted.

Also the guy playing jack is basically a young Jonathan Creek

Last edited:
I'm stuck at home with covid so have just watched all episodes and thought it was really good.

I finished this last night. LOVED it! I hope there’s a second series but even if there isn’t, this was a good show.

First episode, good so far 😊
---
Worst thing about this is its set in 2003...which is now 21 years ago!!! 😮🫣

Reactions: 1
@Mark81 have you finished season 2, what did you think?
I thought it was ok, too much of the pregnant cousin, wonder if they'll do a third season?
I love Dan too!!

@Mark81 have you finished season 2, what did you think?
I thought it was ok, too much of the pregnant cousin, wonder if they'll do a third season?
I love Dan too!!
Yes I have.i thought it was great on the whole but yes, too much of the cousin and mum.

The final episode was a bit weak but did have some quite moving moments.

From the ending I couldn't work our if there would be a series 3 or not. I hope so as I think they have loads more to tell. Especially if they just focus on the 4 friends

Reactions: 3
Yes I have.i thought it was great on the whole but yes, too much of the cousin and mum.

The final episode was a bit weak but did have some quite moving moments.

From the ending I couldn't work our if there would be a series 3 or not. I hope so as I think they have loads more to tell. Especially if they just focus on the 4 friends
I didn't quite understand the last episode, but the guy in the taxi is the creator of series Jack Rooke!