Bianca Binky Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies is if this is too off-topic, but Binky
Has received a notification to self isolate, and she seems at first to be taking it seriously.
Screenshot_20210108-122252__01.jpg

But then I noticed her flatmate (who has definitely been interacting with Binky a lot) is off roller skating not 2 hours later.... Am I overreacting in being really annoyed at this? Surely she should do the responsible thing and call out her flatmate's behaviour?

Screenshot_20210108-122302__01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apologies is if this is too off-topic, but Binky
Has received a notification to self isolate, and she seems at first to be taking it seriously.
View attachment 378149

But then I noticed her flatmate (who has definitely been interacting with Binky a lot) is off roller skating not 2 hours later.... Am I overreacting in being really annoyed at this? Surely she should do the responsible thing and call out her flatmate's behaviour?

View attachment 378156
To be fair I don't think her flatmate is required to self isolate. I know when my son was sent home from school because there was a positive case in his class we (his parents) weren't required to self isolate. I was still able to go to work. I agree it doesn't make sense but no rules have been broken on this occasion.

If only they didn’t prerecord the podcasts, we could of had her having a chat with brogies about the do’s and do nots of how to take a lock down seriously...