Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just cancelled my order as I received a generic email with no real reason for delay. Just that they are working on it and will let me know when it has been dispatched. It will then be 4-5 days for delivery even though I paid for next day!
Has anyone ordered from FOREO direct? They have an offer for the UFO2 and free gifts which are 3 boxes of the masks

Reactions: 3
Ah amazing thanks!
They seem to be out of stock at a lot of UK places so that could be why mine was taking a while.
Just ordered from FOREO direct and saved myself £40 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I’ve just used the Make My Day mask as my skin felt so dry this morning - I am glowing! I think I’m going to buy the Youth Junkie masks when I’ve used those up.

I’ve just rinsed my UFO but got some water in the charging port 😖 it’s drying on a radiator so hope it’s ok.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just cancelled my order as I received a generic email with no real reason for delay. Just that they are working on it and will let me know when it has been dispatched. It will then be 4-5 days for delivery even though I paid for next day!
Has anyone ordered from FOREO direct? They have an offer for the UFO2 and free gifts which are 3 boxes of the masks
That’s what drove me mad about Cult Beauty, they could be fucked to send a proper response. Sorry they’ve been rubbish for you too.

I ordered my first set of masks from Foreo. Absolutely fine.

Reactions: 1
The free gifts I got were a box of each of matte manic, shimmer freak and glow addict. One day mask and one night mask. I then added on the youth junkie masks. All for £267 which is so good!

Haven't used my UFO in a couple of days now, trying to spread the masks out to make them last 🤣 but I use my Luna everyday and my god my skin feels amazing 😍 I got a new hyaluronic spray too from Disciple that I'm loving too. Wish I had discovered these amazing products this time last year, could have been having a spa experience more regularly 🤣

Reactions: 6
The Bear is here and it's a cute little beauty! Comes with a cute stand, pouch and a sample of serum serum serum. I'd imagine it will be perfect for travelling also (when we're allowed to travel again)

The Bear is here and it's a cute little beauty! Comes with a cute stand, pouch and a sample of serum serum serum. I'd imagine it will be perfect for travelling also (when we're allowed to travel again)
Would love to know how you find this compared to the Nuface? I’m on the fence over which to pick. I bought a myolift last year but am completely intimidated by it and it’s a bit time consuming to use. But I don’t want to let it go to waste so I’m thinking of having it for once/twice weekly sessions but then getting a Nuface or Bear for something a bit quicker in between.

Reactions: 2
I'll report back for sure! My plan is to use this every day and the NuFace at the weekend

It's so dinky! Fits into the palm of my hand.

I wish the big Bear came in lavender like the Bear Mini. Was considering the Bear Mini but Foreo suggested that as I've already been using Microcurrent for a few years I'd be better off with the big Bear as it has a stronger microcurrent

P.S.A- some fantastic offers on the Foreo website. I got Manuka Honey and Acai Berry at a discount and a free 6 pack of Matte Maniac, 6 pack of the glow one, 1 day and 1 night mask. Wouldn't normally gravitate towards the glow and matte one but if they're free I'll take it!

Reactions: 6
P.S.A- some fantastic offers on the Foreo website. I got Manuka Honey and Acai Berry at a discount and a free 6 pack of Matte Maniac, 6 pack of the glow one, 1 day and 1 night mask. Wouldn't normally gravitate towards the glow and matte one but if they're free I'll take it!
Same! I wouldn’t have gone for the matte or glow, but they were free so they’ll be worth trying. Still waiting for mine to be dispatched. I can’t wait!

• Heart
I've done two orders and gotten two free gifts. Might see what other ones I want to try. 30% off is decent especially with the freebies...

I'm stocked up for a while now! Will definitely be keeping an eye on offers in future and stocking up that way

So I might have popped onto Foreo to have a look. The prices are really good so 3 boxes seem to have jumped into my basket and will soon have a home with me 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.