Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really use it that often tbh. I think it is really effective on blackheads which I don’t often get, my problem is really sebaceous filaments which I’ve given up on. If I use it on them they just fill up again. How about you? I haven’t tried using it for serum yet, wondering if that might be a better use for it
I need to use it more! I keep meaning to try the serum infusion thingy, I have a sheet mask so will use it over that

Can anyone recommend a good cleanser to use with a FOREO? Been using a Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser but I’m finding it’s making my dry skin even drier. Thanks 🙏
I always use a milk cleanser as foaming just dries me out. The one I use is Image Vitamin C but any milk or lotion should do

Can anyone recommend a good cleanser to use with a FOREO? Been using a Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser but I’m finding it’s making my dry skin even drier. Thanks 🙏
This is amazing

Reactions: 2
I have just used my UFO for the first time! I ordered it on Friday and it arrived today! Amazing service from Cult Beauty. I did the treatment 3 times 😂

Reactions: 7
Can’t answer your question really because I’ve gone from washing my face with water in the shower to buying everything that skincare queen @SqualorVictoria says to buy (looove the UFO2 if that helps) BUT can I ask what you do with the quartz roller? Someone gave me one for Christmas and I’ve not even opened it yet, do you roll products on with it?
I use a face roller with a facial oil usually, or a serum. At the moment it's summer here in Aus, so having one in the fridge is good to cool down the face. When I first got one I watched some videos but these days I just sort of roll it around haphazardly ha. I will be trying the sheet mask technique @Skiddidlydaddle mentioned tonight though.

Edited to add that I may or may not have used my face roller while on zoom (with the camera off) more than once this last year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is amazing

So I ordered this completely forgetting that I had already ordered this Cerave product

https://www.boots.ie/cerave/cerave-hydrating-cleanser-473ml-10259782

I used it today with my Luna 3 and it was really good. Foams up and feels like I got a deep clean but didn't dry my skin out at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just tried one of my new Bulgarian Rose masks, and it’s absolutely lovely, but I had the same flipping problem with the green LED again 🤬.

Also it didn’t get very cold during the cryotherapy phase. How cold should it get? Thanks.

Meant to say, ordering from SkinCity was fine in case anybody’s considering it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just tried one of my new Bulgarian Rose masks, and it’s absolutely lovely, but I had the same flipping problem with the green LED again 🤬.

Also it didn’t get very cold during the cryotherapy phase. How cold should it get? Thanks.
I've been a bit disappointed that the cold isn't colder. 'Cryotherapy' is supposed to be freezing/near freezing. It could be that I haven't programmed it properly yet.

Reactions: 1
I got the Bear! Dithered over it for ages but I got an unexpected refund so I went for it. The plan is to use it daily and then use the Nuface at the weekend when I've more time.

I got the Bear! Dithered over it for ages but I got an unexpected refund so I went for it. The plan is to use it daily and then use the Nuface at the weekend when I've more time.
Very interested to know what you think of it.

• Heart
As am I!

I reinstalled the app and tried again and got the green light with the rose mask as expected, and also the cold setting was way colder than before. Possibly not quite cold enough, but very refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Will update here! Should hopefully have it early next week

A huge plus is being able to use a water based serum instead of the gel, that's why I'm thinking it will save me time in the morning as I don't need to rinse anything off

I’ve been following this thread for a while, love the reviews for the UFO2, so have taken the plunge and ordered it! It’s arriving tomorrow 🥳
Would using it 2-3 times per week? I just don’t want to go through the mask too quickly. I ordered 3 boxes, day, night and the youth masks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I use it twice a week. Personally I find the effects last a few days so no need to use it every day

I can see a difference from my Nu Face today I think. I had a day off it and watched some tutorials. I don’t think I was pushing my skin enough when I was rolling it. So I made sure to really kind of hold up my skin with it and I think there’s a difference today.
Not sure if it’s placebo effect though because I did also watch a video from a doctor who did a systematic review of the literature on microcurrents and basically said there’s no proof it does anything but 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows!

Also I tried the pink UFO mask last night - I think it’s glow addict? It’s quite nice but I still prefer the blue hydrating one so far.

Hope it arrives soon!

I *think* my increased efforts with the Nuface are slightly more visible than they used to be. I almost had a cheekbone earlier :D .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope it arrives soon!

I *think* my increased efforts with the Nuface are slightly more visible than they used to be. I almost had a cheekbone earlier :D .
Did it only work on one side or is this just Sali speak (a red lip, a Grenson boot, a sharp cheekbone)? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.