Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how if I back to back 3+ days of impeccable skincare and water consumption, I actually look about ten years younger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh! My order is 'out for delivery'. Please let that be today, have been looking forward to using it all weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am in love with my Nuface! I really am ๐Ÿฅฐ nothing has made my skin glow like this, Iโ€™m guessing the gel is working well with my skin but when you were all talking about you UFO glows I was so jealous as I wasnโ€˜t seeing anything but with the Nuface.....wow! Iโ€™m not sure about lift so much yet but my skin looks really good after I use it and feels amazing. Really pleased so far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
So glad you love the Nuface!

My Tripollar Pose is HERE! After months and months of dithering I finally have it. So eager to try it out later

Also I just realised - the Tripollar pose is more than half the cost of the one Coolsculpt treatment I had back in 2019. I had moderate success from that so let's hope this thing works! That has made the cost a little easier to justify

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel quite pleased/proud that we've got a whole thread full of discussion.

For the next thread title could I suggest just 'Beyond skincare #2 - beauty devices and procedures'? I.e. 'devices' instead of 'gadgets'. (I know 'gadgets' was my suggestion initially but I think 'devices' sounds less gimmicky.)

Happy of course if anyone's got other suggestions for a title.

• Heart
Went for a triple threat combo tonight of the Luna mini 2 for my second cleanse, ufo2 youth junkie mask, followed by a bear mini over some neals yard rehydrating rose face oil. I wanted to try it without the foreo serum and it works well, wasn't especially tingling or anything. I feel like my cheek bones and jaw line are super defined compared to before I bought the bear mini. I use it at least once a day, I couldn't justify the price point of the bear or the nuface trinity but I'm really pleased with the mini version. Hopefully delay any need for Botox til I'm at least 40 (35 this year) I use the Luna and ufo2 about 2/3 times a week max and feel that's plenty.

I think itโ€™s my favourite thread too but I think it should have a disclaimer that you will end up spending money on things you never knew you needed and that some members are enablers! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Lumea was supposed to be here half an hour ago ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m literally staring out the window waiting for it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.