Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of this treatment?
It’s an injection of hyalaunic can’t spell into the face so not prophilo?

they are calling it a glow boost

Is this a waste of time
Just for hydration boost,
That will probably be similar to like seventy hyal etc. Its basically a skin booster. Heard good things about some, but some people don't see much difference

Reactions: 1
I didn't see a great deal of difference when I got a skin booster (it was toskani tkn ha3). Profhilo is meant to be good but it's expensive.

I'm going to get tear trough filler next month. I've decided I need the big guns!

I didn't see a great deal of difference when I got a skin booster (it was toskani tkn ha3). Profhilo is meant to be good but it's expensive.

I'm going to get tear trough filler next month. I've decided I need the big guns!
oooh interested to hear how you find it, I've been considering it for a long while

Reactions: 1

Am going to try Profhilo the next time I get my Botox and filler. I’m getting my Botox this month but it’s my birthday so I don’t want to try anything new in case I don’t love it. So will let you all know once I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Polynucleotides
I have my first treatment for under eye fine lines and wrinkles.
I did have a a lot of small bumps underneath the skin. The treatment itself was a bit painful, more a nipping pain but bearable. It’s not the injections that hurt it’s the product itself that’s nippy apparently.
I was fairly red and I’ve bruised a little afterwards but that can happen.
I do have very sensitive skin.
I’m on day 3 now after the treatment and the bumps have gone. There’s a bit of swelling/ small bruise but it’s healing well & gone down loads.
I need to have another 2 sessions & hopefully I will see a difference in my under eye area.
Anymore of an update? ☺ My aesthetician is starting this treatment and I'm interested

Agreed, but theres only so much water I can consume before I have to admit I need professional intervention 🤣
After you cleanse slather your richest cream on those areas, like trowel it on so it looks like a mask, then pop some cut out sections of cling film over the top. Give it fifteen minutes or so and you should notice a significantly plumper, smoother appearance. I know this sounds odd but I learned it from a dermatologist!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After you cleanse slather your richest cream on those areas, like trowel it on so it looks like a mask, then pop some cut out sections of cling film over the top. Give it fifteen minutes or so and you should notice a significantly plumper, smoother appearance. I know this sounds odd but I learned it from a dermatologist!
Trying this tonight! Can't wait to see my partners face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This makes so much sense, I do it with hair treatments.

Reactions: 2
Anyone try ultherepy?

considering this for jawline/chin lower face
I had it about 10 years ago and didn't have a very positive experience. I found it really painful and didn't think I saw a result.

Morpheus8 might be a better option. I had it last year for lower face and neck and did see a result - a slight tightening around the jaw and overall improvement in skin condition. If you do have Morpheus8 choose a practitioner who uses a good numbing cream and leaves it on for about an hour and a half before the treatment.

Reactions: 3