Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who isn’t that into their UFO? If I went back in time I wouldn’t buy it again, it’s nice enough but wasn’t worth the price tag. Wish I’d spent a bit more and got the LED mask instead.
Aw no, could you try selling it? I love mine still... worth every penny! It makes such a noticeable difference to my skin. I want an LED mask as well though 🤣

Reactions: 4
I ran out of masks for my Foreo and forgot to order for a week or so, boy did I notice a difference!

I really need to fit my Nuface back into my routine , I just find it faffy when I’m knackered at the end of the day.
How often do you use your Foreo normally?

Twice weekly but I’ll step it up to 3 times when the heating gets switched on at home. The heating’s on at work now and I could feel how drier my skin felt.

Reactions: 2
I finally caved and ordered the current body led mask and it was meant to arrive thursday, I got a notification for it being out for delivery and it’s still not here 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂

Reactions: 1
I use my UFO once or twice a week or on an as needed basis, such as if my skin looks a bit dry or whatever. I still love mine as much as the day I first used it, I know it wasn't cheap but it's a high tech device so I think it was worth it. As I only used it about twice a week it doesn't work out massively costly restocking up on the masks- it's still far cheaper than getting professional facials

To me it's very different to LED masks or Nuface etc as those have to be used almost daily whereas the UFO doesn't need to be.

Would a UFO mini suffice? I see there are about 4 versions in total now. It says it will work with any sheet mask. Does it work with any serum generally? I try to avoid sheet masks as there’s a lot of waste generated, but I will say I’m tempted.

I paid $195 before tax for the UFO 2 on Amazon. Foreo was the seller. I saw nice results with the Call It A Night mask. My face was super glowy 😊 Some of the masks don’t seem to do anything at all though. I don’t know that it’s worth the price I paid.

I paid $195 before tax for the UFO 2 on Amazon. Foreo was the seller. I saw nice results with the Call It A Night mask. My face was super glowy 😊 Some of the masks don’t seem to do anything at all though. I don’t know that it’s worth the price I paid.
This is exactly how I feel. I don’t really see a difference between it or just a good moisturise 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s fun to use but nothing life changing

I’m still in the return window. I just ordered the Charlotte Tilbury dry mask which promises the same results and I’ll compare the two. It’s $22 right now and it’s supposed to last three uses.

I really love my UFO 2. I notice a difference after every mask - Honey & Acai are my current favourites.

But if it isn't working for you, and you're within the window - absolutely return!

Reactions: 3
I really love my UFO 2. I notice a difference after every mask - Honey & Acai are my current favourites.

But if it isn't working for you, and you're within the window - absolutely return!
The dry mask speaks to me because I make a complete mess of the serum whenever I open a foreo mask. I also want to have the experience of looking like Jason Voorhees 😛
I’ll give the CT mask a try and go from there 🙂 Reviews for it are as mixed as the ones for Foreo.

Would a UFO mini suffice? I see there are about 4 versions in total now. It says it will work with any sheet mask. Does it work with any serum generally? I try to avoid sheet masks as there’s a lot of waste generated, but I will say I’m tempted.
Honestly, I'd go for either the UFO or UFO2 rather than the mini. The mini only works with some masks in the range. I wouldn't use it with a serum

I’m still in the return window. I just ordered the Charlotte Tilbury dry mask which promises the same results and I’ll compare the two. It’s $22 right now and it’s supposed to last three uses.
But how is a disposable mask remotely comparable to a device?

But how is a disposable mask remotely comparable to a device?
I feel skeptical that the led is actually doing anything. For the CT dry mask, the warmth of your skin supposedly activates it much like the UFO. The Foreo masks are disposable too, they’re just smaller.

At what point do I become concerned that Hermès still haven’t delivered my CurrentBody mask that was supposed to be out for delivery last Thursday?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
At what point do I become concerned that Hermès still haven’t delivered my CurrentBody mask that was supposed to be out for delivery last Thursday?
I'd contact CB now. I find their customer service normally very good.

(I like your spelling of Hermes - as if it's the posh leather goods company that's failing to deliver your parcel.)

• Haha
I'd contact CB now. I find their customer service normally very good.

(I like your spelling of Hermes - as if it's the posh leather goods company that's failing to deliver your parcel.)
Ahahahah that would be the auto correct, I wish it was Hermès delivering me something 🤣 I’ve just sent CB an email, so let’s see what happens. I’m surprised because Hermes generally are really good in my area and my delivery driver is great

Ahahahah that would be the auto correct, I wish it was Hermès delivering me something 🤣 I’ve just sent CB an email, so let’s see what happens. I’m surprised because Hermes generally are really good in my area and my delivery driver is great
Hermes seems to get a lot criticism but my local delivery person is great too.

I have a Zoom meeting tomorrow (yay 🙄) so I’m going to use my NuFace in the morning to see if it makes me look less round on the camera 😂

Reactions: 2
Love love loving this thread. I got the ufo when it first came out. Loved it and then stopped using it but I’ll start again, thanks to you all 🤗 Now would you get the nuface or the LED? I’m 42, my neck is beginning to get a teeny bit creepy (spelling?!) so maybe the neck one?! And my eyes are… well 42. Ideally I would love both but which one would you get first? Thank you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.