Beverley Turner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got 3 kids together, why do they want to snap back at each other in newspaper articles? I thought they would be more dignified than that!

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe the article that has come out today, is true, I think it’s the press twisting.
She said in her article that they were amicable and spend special occasions as a family. I hate that our press then have to twist things!

I think the truth is probably somewhere between the article she wrote and the one out today. She would say its amicable

I just think it’s sad that it had to be so public, announce a divorce but why go into anything else? It’s a private time and the, children, especially don’t need to reading about it.

Reactions: 2
I agree, but Beverly started this by writing her long article in The Times. They should have just released a single sentence statement and left it at that. But I suspect Beverly wanted some attention to get more work. They both like attention.

Reactions: 4
I agree, but Beverly started this by writing her long article in The Times. They should have just released a single sentence statement and left it at that. But I suspect Beverly wanted some attention to get more work. They both like attention.
I totally agree, very much the attention seekers!

They sure do love blowing their own trumpets. What made me think there's truth in the articles today is she's been totally silent. Probably loving it as will get paid to do another article and clap back. But this isn't good for the kids

https://twitter.com/beverleyturner

They sure do love blowing their own trumpets. What made me think there's truth in the articles today is she's been totally silent. Probably loving it as will get paid to do another article and clap back. But this isn't good for the kids

This comment wasn’t responded too! I agree with the timing, why the day after she was encouraging him at the boat race, and like the comment says, he was an elite athlete. She knew that when she married him and had children.
I’m not defending either, as nobody knows the truth, but could this battle out to stroke egos?
I’m viewing her article differently now too!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It looks as though the former Head Girl of this parish has been in the news again. Didn't she also claim to be misrepresented when she helped throw the Formula One grid girls under the bus?

I genuinely think that anti vaxers should be strung up from the nearest lamp post. Most of them are personality disordered weirdos who like to feel superior by believing that they are in on some kind of big ‘secret’ that that rest of us ‘sheep’ don’t know about. They cause so much damage and the stuff they spout is bloody dangerous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Was reading this morning she has been barred from ITV for having a row with Dermot O'dreary on TM on Friday when they were talking about vaccinations.

Was reading this morning she has been barred from ITV for having a row with Dermot O'dreary on TM on Friday when they were talking about vaccinations.
Perhaps Alison Hammond should be next. She should read what is on her autocue and only that. Her opinions are potentially life-threatening.

Reactions: 7
If James Cracknell was advised to not spend time with his children alone (as she has said in several articles) then does he see much of them at all these days?

I really think both of them are really right-wing, opinionated arseholes to be honest.

I'm not a massive fan of Beverly Turner but banning people with opposing views is a dangerous slop that we have already started to go down.

I'm not anti vaxxer, I've had both my jabs, but tbh I think people willingly taking any medication without pausing for thought or just have a 'medicine will save me' attitude are just as bad as anti vaxxers. People should take responsibility for their own health (why smoking is so frowned upon but obesity seems to be normalised is beyond me). There are legitimate reasons we should be cautious, there is still a lot of unknown about long term affects, and it isn't a 100% guarantee of safety. For me it was statistically better to get the vaccine than risk covid. But look at how the roll out has gone on, one minute it's safe and blood clots are a minor thing and dismissing Europe concern, next thing a large portion of the country are being offered an alternative.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think that anti vaxers should be strung up from the nearest lamp post. Most of them are personality disordered weirdos who like to feel superior by believing that they are in on some kind of big ‘secret’ that that rest of us ‘sheep’ don’t know about. They cause so much damage and the stuff they spout is bloody dangerous.
Wow ok, nice to meet you too!! So your one of these that anyone who questions what's happening and is more careful than you is an Anti-vaxxer??? Ok I have a B.Sc in Veterinary Nursing, done many the exam on Vaccination and given many pet vaccines, it's the Cornerstone of a Veterinary Practices income so DUH we believe in the Science behind vaccines, I am up to date on my Tetanus and Hepatitis, brilliant fantastic!! Point is tho those vaccines have been well trialled, FOR YEARS!! TB Vaccine an 80 year Safety Record. Animal Vaccines also strong safety records and I can guarantee if an Equine Vaccine was resulting in UNEXPLAINED Blood Clots in a vaccine where it was not observed in trials means IT WAS NOT SEEN in Trials, ergo not trialled/tested for long enough!!!! If said Vaccine was resulting in blood clots in an animal expected to be an Elite Athlete not to mind if the horse was down and sick for days afterwards, there would be absolute UPROAR!!!! It would be career ending for that animal! There would be uproar and the product would be immediately pulled off the market? Pharmaceutical companies were given free rein to produce this wayyyy too fast and im sorry it's the shitest product ever brought to market!! And if it makes you uncomfortable that people question it, than I'm so glad it makes u uncomfortable!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Sure it's just about the children Bev, never sure if these people even believe what they say. Addicted to the attention they get.

Honestly, I'm kinda with her a bit. There should be the ability to debate and question about the vaccine. I'm far from.anti vaxxer but this just shutting down is a worrying trend.

I found out this weekend a family friend was asked to have a blood test as follow up research after having had both vaccines. Turns out he had no covid antibodies in their body despite being fully vaccinated. Also reports this weekend fully vaccinated people are among the people who have recently died of the Indian variant.

I know vaccines aren't 100% protection but these things are making me wonder if there should be more transparency of what exactly people are dying from, which vaccine did they have etc.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but there's no way on earth irresponsible science denying covid t**its should be entertained

This is not a subject that is a matter of opinion. You either believe and trust science or you don't.

I have no time for half baked morons like this.

Sorry if that's harsh but without vaccines we would be still dying from polio, small pox and the likes so I'll stick to trusting the scientists.

• Heart
Reactions: 3