Beverley Turner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I'm kinda with her a bit. There should be the ability to debate and question about the vaccine. I'm far from.anti vaxxer but this just shutting down is a worrying trend.

I found out this weekend a family friend was asked to have a blood test as follow up research after having had both vaccines. Turns out he had no covid antibodies in their body despite being fully vaccinated. Also reports this weekend fully vaccinated people are among the people who have recently died of the Indian variant.

I know vaccines aren't 100% protection but these things are making me wonder if there should be more transparency of what exactly people are dying from, which vaccine did they have etc.
There is a thread on Covid and surprisingly enough it is not under Celebrity. We wouldn't have the Delta variant in such numbers if these people had vaccinated in the first place and hadn't been allowed to travel back from India and Pakistan with such a large notice period. Personally, I have absolutely no time whatsoever for anti-vaxxers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but there's no way on earth irresponsible science denying covid t**its should be entertained

This is not a subject that is a matter of opinion. You either believe and trust science or you don't.

I have no time for half baked morons like this.

Sorry if that's harsh but without vaccines we would be still dying from polio, small pox and the likes so I'll stick to trusting the scientists.
I don't disagree, but also science isn't always right, if it was we wouldn't see advances through history. Also scientists themselves haven't been able to agree on multiple aspects of the pandemic. It's wrong to just blindly trust. Even with the Oxford vaccine scientists were saying it was safe, then a few weeks down the line a whole portion of the population are recommended against having it.

Don't get me wrong, on balance I'm pro the vaccine and have had both of mine. But to not even question it? That is worryingly ignorant.

Reactions: 2
I don't disagree, but also science isn't always right, if it was we wouldn't see advances through history. Also scientists themselves haven't been able to agree on multiple aspects of the pandemic. It's wrong to just blindly trust. Even with the Oxford vaccine scientists were saying it was safe, then a few weeks down the line a whole portion of the population are recommended against having it.

Don't get me wrong, on balance I'm pro the vaccine and have had both of mine. But to not even question it? That is worryingly ignorant.
Worryingly ignorant. Absolute lol.
The questioning of the vaccine is based on illogical conspiracy theory nonsense with no scientific rationale behind it

No anti vaxxer has any medical or scientific knowledge and they are platforming lies.

Will people ever stop making out like they are victims of censorship. They are not.

• Angry
Worryingly ignorant. Absolute lol.
The questioning of the vaccine is based on illogical conspiracy theory nonsense with no scientific rationale behind it

No anti vaxxer has any medical or scientific knowledge and they are platforming lies.

Will people ever stop making out like they are victims of censorship. They are not.
Just wow, your an absolute disgrace? I've a f**k* Bachelor's of Science in a Veterinary profession ???? Hello!!! And I'm not an anti-vaxxer for questioning THIS one, such an id**t??

• Haha
Just wow, your an absolute disgrace? I've a f**k* Bachelor's of Science in a Veterinary profession ???? Hello!!! And I'm not an anti-vaxxer for questioning THIS one, such an id**t??
Nice to see anti vaxxers are able to debate respectfully. And you wonder why anti vaccers are viewed with disdain

What exactly are you questioning?
Have you ever smoked or taken drugs or eaten fast food because I can tell you now these idiots are probably out every week injesting God knows what then moaning about a vaccine

That's the last word I have to say on the subject so I suggest putting me on ignore and I'll do the same to you with pleasure

Without sounding rude, I’m not sure of the relevance of your having a degree in veterinary nursing in relation to this discussion? This is the second time you’ve mentioned it and I’m not really sure why?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Without sounding rude, I’m not sure of the relevance of your having a degree in veterinary nursing in relation to this discussion? This is the second time you’ve mentioned it and I’m not really sure why?
Oh ok- well I'm educated to Bachelor's of Science, in a medical background with an emphasis on Animal health and a wealth of knowledge actually in Immunology and Disease control? You made the presumption people who question these covid vaccines as all Anti-vaxxers just because we question them? I'm merely highlighting that it was insulting given I'm obviously not an anti-vaxxer JUST because I question them? It's highly relevant because my education has provided me a strong basis in Vaccines, vaccine history and how they work? Duh!

Nice to see anti vaxxers are able to debate respectfully. And you wonder why anti vaccers are viewed with disdain

What exactly are you questioning?
Have you ever smoked or taken drugs or eaten fast food because I can tell you now these idiots are probably out every week injesting God knows what then moaning about a vaccine

That's the last word I have to say on the subject so I suggest putting me on ignore and I'll do the same to you with pleasure
Where was your respect in your previous statement??? There was clearly none!!!

I feel this is why we are still in lockdown, because others will not take the vaccine.
Fine, stay locked in at home if you want; but let the rest of us out... you selfish bastards.
Let my kids go to school and university.
They will be paying for your selfishness for years to come.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4