Betting/Accas etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if this a topic allowed for discussion 🤔 has anyone had much success?
I've only ever bet a maximum of £5 and usually when the premier league season is in full swing. The most I won was £270.
Does anyone take it more seriously though and use any of those twitter accounts where you subscribe? I've seen a few this weekend where they have won over £500 on an acca.
Not sure how it works entirely but interested to see if anyone uses them!

My partner loves an acca 🙄🤣 he doesn’t subscribe to any of those Twitter accounts but he does do really well (I think he’s just lucky) He’s won a fair amount over time, I think his biggest win on a footbal acca was £3000 but most of his wins are £500-£1000. They will mostly be over 2.5 goals or teams to win, he always picks good odds.
I do £5/10 every Saturday just to enjoy it more. I don’t often win 🤣 but I do over 1.5 goals. We never bet on premier league though. My partner bets on any football, Spanish, German etc x

My partner loves an acca 🙄🤣 he doesn’t subscribe to any of those Twitter accounts but he does do really well (I think he’s just lucky) He’s won a fair amount over time, I think his biggest win on a footbal acca was £3000 but most of his wins are £500-£1000. They will mostly be over 2.5 goals or teams to win, he always picks good odds.
I do £5/10 every Saturday just to enjoy it more. I don’t often win 🤣 but I do over 1.5 goals. We never bet on premier league though. My partner bets on any football, Spanish, German etc x
Yeah I tend to do a fiver once a week or something, a bit like playing the lottery I suppose!
Your partner has done well then, wow! I did a couple on the England games and failed miserably so haven't done any since then, I only really know the Premier league so hence why I go for those. Perhaps the other leagues are where its at!

My partner does these things and I hate them with all the passion. 😂 Football season is my nightmare.
Usually he’s choosing multiple teams, mostly PL, say 10-15 teams and play over 2.5 goals. Sometimes over 1.5.
He’s had several smaller wins of couple of hundred £, the biggest one was £5000. I think it was the similar one -lots of teams with over 2.5

Edit: He’s usually putting very small amounts, £5-10, hence that’s why the wins are not huge but 99.99% is just big fat zero, understandably.

Can’t edit my previous post but yes, he’s playing not only PL, but together with Championship, League 1, League 2. So there’s a lot to choose from but it always ends in zero.
Like I said I’m not really interested in all this, for me that’s a waste of money but listening to him I’ve became sort of an expert too. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if this a topic allowed for discussion 🤔 has anyone had much success?
I've only ever bet a maximum of £5 and usually when the premier league season is in full swing. The most I won was £270.
Does anyone take it more seriously though and use any of those twitter accounts where you subscribe? I've seen a few this weekend where they have won over £500 on an acca.
Not sure how it works entirely but interested to see if anyone uses them!
I wouldn't ever pay for a subscription service as it's luck. You have tipsters like Basi Booms who have shocking reviews, tips odds on shots and has a Facebook page full of people talking up his tips who I assume have been given a subscription discount off him to do saw. Footy Accumulators page tips ridiculous odds with a particular bookies they work with knowing it's not likely to come in and they get a share off the bookies for tempting people to put the bet on with them when it loses.

It's easy to be in profit as long as you do sensible small odds stuff.

the best an ACCAs ever gone for me 😂 4 teams left to play. Don’t know whether to just take the cash out now

Paddy Power free Beat The Drop game is good fun. You start with £5000 and have to answer 15 questions to get your winnings. Each question is a 50/50 answer and you choose how much you want to put on each option. You even have a chance to pick which question to answer out of a few options.

Reactions: 2
I would 100% cash out - I’d rather win £507 than lose it - also your stake is only 50p imagine you put £5 on 🤯🤣
I’m going to cash out 😄 I always put £10 in every few months to put on accas in the hood I’ll win big 😂😂 always just 50p bets though so I can put more on. Also 20 team not 29 team 😄. One team score 90th min to win theirgame nearly cashed out at 87mins to win £50

I always do one on a Saturday just because my boyfriend got me into it. I’ve never won but my boyfriend won 3.5k once a few years ago.

I only do £1 and just choose the winners - some with a bit of knowledge and others just guessing 😂 now reading this thread I feel like I should be a bit more methodical!

I really wanted to get into matched betting but I just can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 2
I hate the cash out option. It's for cowards and wimps and bookies never give a worthwhile cash out amount. I don't see the point on putting a bet on something you believe is going to happen if you aren't going to see it through. It's a waste of time.

Oh wow, thats an amazing win from 50p!

I came one off on two bets today, both £1 stake, I do the same and have a limit of £5 a week.

I needed Foden to score or assist for £97. I also needed Veratti to be carded for PSG, everything else landed and then he was subbed off, would have got £147. I've got a free £5 for Man U v Liverpool tomorrow, has anyone else? Any ideas what your backing with it?

I think one team is going to have let down my 20 team ACCA 😭 Benfica lost, 17 of the others have won and it’s just Real Madrid and Juventus left