Bethsandland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised to see she doesn’t have a thread of her own as she’s quite well known. Maybe she just is well liked 😂

She posted the other day she was not online as she ‘is not ok’ and there were some giveaway winners she hadn’t announced so was letting people know she wouldn’t be doing it yet.

Yet every instamum pic on my timeline it says she has liked it so she clearly is online 🙄 I assume her not being ok has something to do with how much she loves Australia as she said she wants to live there one day but wouldn’t it be so much better if she was posting about the devastation as her followers have seen her travelling there first hand so she could influence a lot of people to donate. I would much rather see that than her business flight trips to Botswana and budget holiday in ads.

Lastly I haven’t followed for long so she may have explained at some point but can someone tell me why she came across as if she was solo travelling but was with her boyfriend. Does he not like to be on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
I do quite like Beth, but I agree completely with you on her silence RE: the situation in Australia. It does seem a bit odd for her not to be talking about it or even sharing links to fundraising campaigns, because it’s somewhere she clearly loves and appears to have plans to move to eventually.

I’m really surprised she has kept quiet whilst Australia has been going through this hell. Her book club account has been actively posting too.

• Wow
Lastly I haven’t followed for long so she may have explained at some point but can someone tell me why she came across as if she was solo travelling but was with her boyfriend. Does he not like to be on Instagram?
I really like Beth, but agree big time on this. Solo travel is a completely different ball game to travelling with someone (hate to say it, but especially a male). Whilst she was travelling she occasionally used 'we' which gave it away a bit, and then he was in the background of an insta story when she met up with another traveller. Of course it's absolutely fine to not show him and keep things private, but giving the impression of doing everything solo is really disingenuous and for someone who's very much trying to be an influencer, feels like she was lying to her followers about costs, safety, everything. All she needed to do was say 'i'm travelling with someone, he doesn't want to be featured'.

Reactions: 6
I assumed maybe I had missed it as I didn’t follow for long I think it was Susie Verrill or someone similar who I found her account via but she always looked as if she was alone. It was only when she shared her blog post about contraception I started to wonder if she was alone 😂

Well I feel bloody awful now knowing her silence was due to a missed miscarriage not the Australia fires. Lots of love to her