Bethanyfrancesca_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets mentioned a lot in the Brogan Tat threads so I thought she deserved her own.

Really interested as to how she built up loads of credit card debt but was going on holiday and shopping so much but it now being so sanctimonious about it!

Reactions: 3
I'm here for this. Beth the hanger-on-er got her own thread. I hate it and love it at the same time

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have lips/mouth suited to lipstick. This must stop. We don't want our eyes to be drawn to the nashers

Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan really, I think her instagram stories are way too in depth and boring as heck. She’s another one who just rinses their money in Primark on tat! She’s a bit of a clinger-on with Hattan et pals!

Reactions: 3
Ok she's a bit of a mess. Constantly bouncing between 'I'm drowning in credit card debt' 'can't want for my next disney trip' and 'look what I just bought in primark'. An adult with the financial sense of a five year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok she's a bit of a mess. Constantly bouncing between 'I'm drowning in credit card debt' 'can't want for my next disney trip' and 'look what I just bought in primark'. An adult with the financial sense of a five year old.
And always going out drinks and takeaways, going out for a fancy slice of takeaway cake. If your credit card debt was that bad would you do that? I think she just wants attention anyway she can get it and saying about debt gets her sympathy

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think I knew this thread existed yet I posted in it a while back 😂👍

No ones posted in a while but I just wanted to come here to say that Beth is slowly doing my head in and I wanted to know ‘who is she? Where did they find her?’

Which ‘Influencer’ did she latch onto first?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think I knew this thread existed yet I posted in it a while back 😂👍

No ones posted in a while but I just wanted to come here to say that Beth is slowly doing my head in and I wanted to know ‘who is she? Where did they find her?’

Which ‘Influencer’ did she latch onto first?

Brogan I think, catfished each other online and now they are besties. Well suited the pair of them.

So she’s started a YouTube channel, and the most exciting thing she could come up with is....... a primark haul. Can’t say I have high hopes for this venture

So she’s started a YouTube channel, and the most exciting thing she could come up with is....... a primark haul. Can’t say I have high hopes for this venture
she’s said so many times that she’d never do this. I can’t think of anyone I want to watch less!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.