Beth Sandland #3 Goldilocks and the 3 Beths - mummy Beth, boy Beth and baby Beth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - feel free to add as I’ve definitely missing some stuff
- did an ad for George at Asda and told everyone she didn’t want to ‘dress like a mum’ despite dressing like a mum
- had a random meet up with another pregnant lady that she met online, may or may not have broken lockdown guidelines
- borrowed a dyson airwrap from a friend during a pandemic, now on a massive insta beg for a free one
- DMs were turned on and off more than my fridge light when I’m bored and hungry
- begged a load of spenny west elm furniture for the nursery, which is now bland and boring
- posted the same wedding and bump photos repeatedly
- started a photography business despite it being a pandemic and her at the time 7 months pregnant
- working that pout and that bump

Have I missed anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eurgh Beth infuriates me - I feel like being a mum is her whole identity now, honestly she literally posts constantly about being pregnant I mean Chloe Morello is pregnant at the moment and she barely mentions it at all probably because she doesn't want to become a 'mummy blogger' Beth is literally only posting about being pregnant and it makes her seem about 10 years older than she actually is. Although I've got to say that it's irritating everyone on this thread saying 'you don't know what it's like until you have kids' and 'you don't have time to anything except hold and feed your baby'
That's all anyone ever says when someone is pregnant so everyone does know and it's just super patronising tbh - yes I do think Beth will get a shock just how reliant her baby will be on her but the constant messages about it are just a bit silly

Reactions: 8
Now we need the person who was friends with someone she went to uni to spill ☕☕

Reactions: 9
Recap - feel free to add as I’ve definitely missing some stuff
- did an ad for George at Asda and told everyone she didn’t want to ‘dress like a mum’ despite dressing like a mum
- had a random meet up with another pregnant lady that she met online, may or may not have broken lockdown guidelines
- borrowed a dyson airwrap from a friend during a pandemic, now on a massive insta beg for a free one
- DMs were turned on and off more than my fridge light when I’m bored and hungry
- begged a load of spenny west elm furniture for the nursery, which is now bland and boring
- posted the same wedding and bump photos repeatedly
- started a photography business despite it being a pandemic and her at the time 7 months pregnant
- working that pout and that bump

Have I missed anything?

I think that pretty much sums it up!
Just her neglecting to put trigger warnings on any of her bump shots, after inviting talking about miscarriage, then completely disregarding the feelings of anyone following her through baby loss

Long time lurker first time poster blah blah etc.
Fairly certain in her recent stories she's posted a pic of a cardigan from thelittlewornestore - and the colors look really similar to a picture of a cardigan that account has posted with a name embroidered on the back. Am I allowed to say it on here? or is potentially outing her baby name too far?
It's a girl's name though so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Fairly certain in her recent stories she's posted a pic of a cardigan from thelittlewornestore - and the colors look really similar to a picture of a cardigan that account has posted with a name embroidered on the back. Am I allowed to say it on here? or is potentially outing her baby name too far?
I thought earlier that she may have given away the baby’s gender with a slightly frilly little outfit she put in her stories

Beginning with S? 👀

Reactions: 2
yes 👀 idk if it's definitely her baby name, but that company embroiders mostly one off knits so it's very possible that it is because it looks like the same colors/same pelerine at the bottom.
Yes i did think that when looking through the account but then went back and looked at her story and then their profile! Gorgeous name if it is that! I do think it’s a girl 😊

Reactions: 1
Beth back at it again with the excessive fast fashion hauls. Why does she put that Gucci belt over everything? She’s wearing a nice floaty white dress then sticks a big black leather belt with a tacky logo right under her boobs, just to make her bump stick out more 🤦🏼‍♀️

Beth back at it again with the excessive fast fashion hauls. Why does she put that Gucci belt over everything? She’s wearing a nice floaty white dress then sticks a big black leather belt with a tacky logo right under her boobs, just to make her bump stick out more 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know she actually looked really nice in the outfit before the belt. Is it so we all know she has a Gucci belt?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was going to say that name just makes me think of dogs I know that are called that or Ben's evil step mum from Eastenders... Seems like quite an adulty name?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.