Best OR worst of Insta fashion/homestyle influencers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ? I'm new here
I have loved following @cheringtonhouse and @theturnerhouseproject but where I live (N.Ireland) all the home accounts are getting soo drab and samey, plus the ads, the gifted stuff that is far too expensive to pay full £££ for!
So- what's your best?
And who to avoid ?

Reactions: 2
I like @thehousethatblackbuilt, @the.hectic.eclectic (although she's in Australia so not everything in relevant).@thecraftyfox is good for interiors but the way she talks on stories grates on me. @patirorobins. @thejungalow. @apogee_interiors. @hygge_for_home. @curious.and.coe. @bohemiandecor. @almost_everything_off_ebay. @thefrugality.

I may have an interiors problem...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hehe you’re interior problem sounds like mine. A lot of the accounts are starting to look all the same. Grey/beige/Neptune/du elm homes. Yawn. Not much personality behind them or their houses either. I like a few (I’m based in the north England) @kerrylockwood @simply.weekend @the_idle_hands. I like people with good stories too that don’t take them self too serious.

there are so many I unfollowed recently. Mainly for boring and repetitive content. Like rvk-loves. Used to like her page now it’s so boring. Especially since her pregnancy. There’s also girl with the green sofa and arty nads who I used to follow but just became desperate and cringe.

Hehe you’re interior problem sounds like mine. A lot of the accounts are starting to look all the same. Grey/beige/Neptune/du elm homes. Yawn. Not much personality behind them or their houses either. I like a few (I’m based in the north England) @kerrylockwood @simply.weekend @the_idle_hands. I like people with good stories too that don’t take them self too serious.
Bingo, it's colour I'm after. Just to be nosy! Obvs funny stories/personality would be good. Unfollowed rvk-loves, blossomingbirds, littlewoodlife etc, just ad after ad and all the same.

I like @thehousethatblackbuilt, @the.hectic.eclectic (although she's in Australia so not everything in relevant).@thecraftyfox is good for interiors but the way she talks on stories grates on me. @patirorobins. @thejungalow. @apogee_interiors. @hygge_for_home. @curious.and.coe. @bohemiandecor. @almost_everything_off_ebay. @thefrugality.

Must looks more Aus accounts up- thanks for such a long list!

Houseofharwoodandrose is fab. She's in the middle of a huge renovation but her new shower room is incredible

What happened to @thecraftyfox is she not around anymore?

Has she deleted her account?
Houseofharwoodandrose is fab. She's in the middle of a huge renovation but her new shower room is incredible
Definitely avoid jessicamay_home, Lydiamillenhome and Berkshire.build ad after ad

Hi ? I'm new here
I have loved following @cheringtonhouse and @theturnerhouseproject but where I live (N.Ireland) all the home accounts are getting soo drab and samey, plus the ads, the gifted stuff that is far too expensive to pay full £££ for!
So- what's your best?
And who to avoid ?

Interesting thread - here’s my offerings;

The housebuild (ads and crafty swipe ups galore!! Not a humble person -very disingenuous and thinks she’s sort of famous, and is tight as a badgers arse! - she loves Lydia Millen - enough said!)

40plusnotgivingup (a very manic QVC channel!)

40notfrumpy (will sell anything if she’s paid to)

Justalittlebuild (brags about freebies, collabs and ads - is always trying to get her homes kitted out for free or on the cheap with luxury brands, despite her owning multi million pound properties.

Stealmystyle40 - moans and ‘whines’ all the time, and again thinks she’s something she isn’t

there are so many more, and it goes to show how many shallow individuals there are on insta, just making money from people whilst not being very honest.

Hi ? I'm new here
So- what's your best?
And who to avoid ?

I’ve asked this before love and came with some conclusions.

I like -
@homeandhangers (NI based) never any AD links.. her home and style is lovely.
@TheTinyEstate Just adore this account and seen it mentioned quite a bit on tattle.... ALL positive.
@SOHA AYOUB is insanely funny and her grid is to die for.
@designbymayfair seems a very hard worker and always replies with advice. Some advice has actually worked...
@housebythecherryblossom ( NI based ) currently pregnant, she also feels really genuine to me.

would rethink about these accounts-

@write to manisha home is stunning and she is Ofcourse wealthy but doing a lot of ADs recently.
@lydiamillenhome just feels a bit snobby, and the stuff she posts is crazy expensive! Don’t mind this sometimes but have a mixture for everyone.
@cherry.tree.home is just a bit out there for my liking.