Best Life & Beyond #59 KT Slockbower's Best 600 Lb Life & Beyond

What was KT’s feinting/fainting spell all about?

• A trust exercise for Spence – would he actually catch her?

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • All those sugars, fats and carbs finally coming home to roost

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • The backpack was crammed too full with churros and she overbalanced

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Showing off her fragile, delicate side to whomever she’s been flirting with on IG

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Her body was going through Churro withdrawals

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Actual dehydration

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • Setting up the drama for a “Medical condition”

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • (Can’t believe I’m putting this in here) Setting up for a “Pregnancy” scare/announcement

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mr Flibble for our new thread title - witty (and scarily accurate) as always. Winner of the last pool with a whopping 70% was no surprise: Katie getting a paying guest trespassed from Disneyland (Columbia incident)

Calling @Tom Wambsgans for one of his his genius recounts.

I'm no good at these so in a nutshell:

- KKKTs eyebrows are on steroids
- Her nails look like they have been dipped in green sludge
- There's a new Coke flavour
- BLAB is still boring
-Spence is looking more and more like he's checked out - of the channel, of the relationship, pretty much everything
- KKKT appears to be flirting via IG....channelling her younger, WWE, 'heavy' metal days of yore. Who could it be? Is it an attempt to woo back hubby?
- Tony is revolting.

That's all I got. Over to the more talented, witty wordsmiths of Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Kt is going to love the title of this thread. 😂
sh3WSEF_qH24XdGHuBYHeQ_r.gif

And that's exactly why I screenshotted it. Expect Spencer to argue, "But I am a mere 80s boy! It just means OK! 😎 I hate that I can't wear my red hats anymore."

Here's some other clips I forgot about. (June, Thread 34)

1. Anywho, Disneyland, yay!

2. Katie wants Botox. Spencer does not approve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I don't want to body shame Katie.

So, going forward, in my mind when I read this thread's title - I will choose to believe that the "600 Lb Life" really stands for "600 Lying Buffoon Life" with the 600 a reference to the time (6:00PM) Katie "attempts to start being productive each day".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So Tony basically told on himself by posting a video about David from FB in the other thread ( before it was closed) and then posted the same video on Twitter? He really is stupid. So between that and Blob making a video about how there is no blue cheese at the plaza inn I give up on these grifters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So Tony basically told on himself by posting a video about David from FB in the other thread ( before it was closed) and then posted the same video on Twitter? He really is stupid. So between that and Blob making a video about how there is no blue cheese at the plaza inn I give up on these grifters.
Hopefully Lids sells this hat.

brown bag_thumb[1].jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just made time to watch the new BLAB video. In one day they had two sugary cream drinks, ramen, chicken legs, loaded funnel cake, chili cheese fries, and an apple strudel muffin. All eaten in the heat when most people would go for salads, cold sandwiches and fresh fruit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just made time to watch the new BLAB video. In one day they had two sugary cream drinks, ramen, chicken legs, loaded funnel cake, chili cheese fries, and an apple strudel muffin. All eaten in the heat when most people would go for salads, cold sandwiches and fresh fruit.
That's enough to give you diarrhea so bad you have to stand up to finish it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wow what a complete and utter see you next Tuesday. He’s such a wet blanket for staying with her after she treats him like that.
I honestly can't think of why he's still with her. All of the horrid angles he shoots her at, he knows she's enormous. It's sort of a wink to us, the viewers that she's delusional?

Dencer continuing to feed her, buying the food, enabling, filming her eat, instead of getting her help - says it all. Anyone notice how he talks to her while she eats and gives her food reviews? It's creepy AF.
*Wow, oh yeah*...I'm waiting for him to ask if it feels good. 🤣 (warning Adrian Brody filter engaged)

Who gives a food review of if 2 foods had a baby?🤮

Yeah Dence, that never happens, KT never likes all of the food. 🙄

Waiting on the end of that Anacrappa lease, it's gonna feel like years not months dude. The condition that I think she has, and is possibly taking meds for, it's not easy to live with if you're the partner. It's going downhill, and fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spence playing the long game of showcasing how terrible and disgusting she is, encouraging her to get to 600lbs, and then dumping her while he goes back to Malibu, drops 15 pounds by surfing daily, and starts hanging out with Adam again… leaving her fat, homeless, friendless, penniless and vlogless.

1661604433365.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can we add "Bengal BBQ Status" to our Gucci Rad BLOB lexicon? Tshirt maybe?

Example use in a sentence:
"You're nothing If you don't have Bengal BBQ Status."

Spencer must be thinking fck my life I'm filming this witch eating chicken wings when I used to hold cue cards for Ellen, on NBC.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must have some really good dirt on him.
My guess she will say he was nothing but a momma’s boy who wanted a younger mom (KT). But KT wasn’t about the mom life and was fooled thinking Dence had money. The bald ass tires on the Mercedes should have been the biggest red flag. This is a power struggle each time KT demeans Dence he rolls his eyes. Dence brings up a topic and she quickly changes or ignores him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Katie should hold the camera for a change and watch Spencer eat and review the food. She does all the eating and ballooning up while he goes "wow" Or maybe this is what they do Spencer controls the camera and editing and Katie reviews and eats. I have never seen her walk fast in Disneyland so she is lying about that and there was no fainting and IV drip that was all for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.