Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I was the one who sent the Brickey question. Lol. From my buddy’s account may I add. He’s gotten like three friend requests from unknowns since. Block block block. Probably KT or Stan’s. Lol sorry man. But hey how was I supposed to know? I thought he was just gonna laugh it off and give a little remark. I had no idea he was going to give a speech longer than the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
PS. I like Brickey but if he was insinuating that KT’s being followed by trolls or whatever…Dude no one is following her! She doesn’t need to look over her shoulder for Christ’s sake. It’s not like people hating her just fell outta the fucken sky. I simply don’t want BLOB to be able to vlog at Disney. She’s disrespectful, break’s the rules, causes problems for people, and then talks tit about it. How would it be so hard to understand why they get so much HATE. She’s totally disrespectful, says outrageous tit, and then rubs it in people’s faces. And hey people don’t like her and clown on her. Big surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
good on brickey for revealing all that he did regarding BLAB. since no one in the disney vlogging community associates with them anymore, i hope more of them come forward like FB and brickey have to spill the tea on them

his "BLAB decided to go scorched earth" comment basically says it all. while other vloggers like brickey actually enjoy going to the park and see it as their "magical place," BLAB just sees it as a grift. it's pretty obvious neither KT or spencer actually enjoy going to the park that often. if they did, they would do what brickey did and squash any beef they had with other vloggers and simply ignore what they read online

but as we all know, KT is far too immature and petty and it is literally impossible for her to ignore what she reads on the internet. in fact, she probably doesn't give two shits about the fact that everyone hates them because it makes her look like a victim. the sad part is that i'm sure brickey wasn't the only one who tried to reach out to them to just let it all go. BLAB's "us against the world" mentality is incredibly immature and cringey
What I would give to be a fly on the wall when all these vloggers get together. That would be a good time.
I don't look like my picture but I'm told I act like Little Lulu.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone should ask them tonight why they no longer hang out with her so-called vlogger friends
That would require them doing a WHW. So far radio silence. Maybe if Spencer makes it through that traffic out of Malibu they might do one at 9-9:30. 😉

Amazing she can’t update her besties if they are going live tonight but she sure as tit can post a celebrity death. I detest this twit.
26CB84EE-1E89-4FDC-9D42-6052DC4F65D9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.