Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I happen to agree with Spencer and Katie about the gangs around Anaheim.

One time when I was around 17 years old, I was walking back to my hotel after leaving Disneyland one night. Suddenly, I heard snapping. Finger-snapping. Coming from all directions. I looked to my left and there was a group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I think they called themselves the "Jets". Then I looked to my right and saw there was ANOTHER group of guys approaching, snapping in rhythm. I believe they called themselves the "Sharks".

I was caught in the middle!

Thankfully, I caught the eye of a beautiful Latina woman named Maria. We locked eyes and immediately fell in love. I started to walk towards her but then I got caught in the crossfire between the two snapping gangs and was shot to death.

I'll never forget that crazy night.
Wow. Your experience was so harrowing.It makes sense now that when I visit DL, I often hear the howls of MARIAAAAAA during those dark dark anaheim nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Felt like they were really fighting the urge to just come out and say Anaheim is “ghetto”. I mean, “the projects”??? Lmfao…. For someone that loves to mansplain, I wonder why he stopped himself from elaborating about what “goes on there”. 🤔🤔🤔
what they really wanted to say is "as white people we didn't feel safe surrounded by a bunch of brown people who are all in gangs and sit around all day selling drugs!.......it was so bad the police told us to leave because us white folk don't belong in an area like that"

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe this for one second. If it were true, surely they’d still be friends with Adam. But it’s clear they are not which is evidence the situation was negative.

They are such frauds it’s infuriating.

How about they just say nothing? Just not talk about it? Just leave it be? Why shovel all the bullshit and lies?

In their livestream they said they can’t afford to go to WDW because plane tickets are so expensive, even if they don’t go till fall. Now, I don’t know if there’s something I’m missing but it looks to be about $500 to fly Delta from LA to Orlando in the fall.

The two home owning, living their best lives, full time content creators can’t afford a $500 plane ticket for their business?

Frauds.
EXACTLY!....I'm thinking Super Bestie Money pays all the bills. But they like to go with the narrative that it's just used for Disney content. They drive me nuts with all the inconsistencies. KT so badly wants everyone to believe they live such a rich lifestyle. But then says they can't afford plane tickets. KT, DO YOU EVEN HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? clearly not!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what they really wanted to say is "as white people we didn't feel safe surrounded by a bunch of brown people who are all in gangs and sit around all day selling drugs!.......it was so bad the police told us to leave because us white folk don't belong in an area like that"
“Those cops saw my crappy car, I mean cool Mercedes and when I talked to them the first thing i said was IM FROM MALIBU and they reminded me that RICH WHITE MEN do NOT belong w the dregs of society over here in Felony Flats. Or FF as the locals call it”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously... to say to completely avoid a Target because of one incident...ridiculous. I still shop at the Albertsons in Irvine where a man killed two people with a sword 🤷‍♂️
statistically it will probably never happen again there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, so new to TTL and OMG! Last night I was pissing in my pants. What brought me here you ask? Well it all started with a IG story of the DLnews and ITM article of these two grifters...whom btw I use to watch during the pandemic but was quickly turned off by them.

THEN one day I saw Silly Putty KT at Hungry Bear and she and her dining buddies were annoying as all hell and then she cut me off to get a table large enough for her ass and gave me the nastiest look. She then said in her snarky voice, we need this table to view the Columbia. Then she proceeded to cackle the entire time with Dense and Checkbook Charlie and some other a-holes! SOOO how excited was I to see that after the "COUGH-GATE" they were finally being exposed.

Then of course, I went down the rabbit hole Reddit and then here....And might I am pleased with this new form of entertainment. Now for the real feel - I think they are despicable humans, racist, grifting, rotund humans. I am a long time AP holder and these two put me in a very bad mood. I am joining the cause to get these ass wipes banned from the park. They suck, all you are great and let's take them down (in a non-physical but cyber way)
Contact Disney!

Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right?!?! She always makes us cringe (my husband and I) when she MAKES herself look stupid by asking Dense what a word means. I can’t think of an example right now of a word, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. My husband and I just look at each other and say is she bleeping serious right now she doesn’t know what *insert word or phrase here* means?!?! Yeah KT, go right ahead on the camera and make yourself look as uneducated and stupid as you can. Any person with half a brain would just wait and ask when you’re done filming. God that kills me when she doesn’t know the most basic stuff. /end dipshit KT rant.

Coffee or not - That was a beautiful thing! 😂😂
Have you ever met someone with a really exaggerated, "cute" sneeze, they usually use it as a "quirk" in their personality, but there is no way it's not a learned behavior. This is like what KT does for attention, she pretends to not know basic words or common phrases, she seriously thinks she is being cute and she has probably got lots of attention/laughing/"I can't believe you've never heard of that!"/comments of disbelief- and she eats that tit up. It gets to be all about her for a bit and that's what she strives for.

She has this bit where she pretends to not know how to ring the bell in the firehouse on Main St, and every time she does it everyone groans and freaks out and says stuff like "how do you not know how to ring a bell?!". She has been doing it since the periscope days! The thing is, I've seen here ring the bell perfectly normal when she's not being recorded. She even did it normal just once on camera (pretty recently too) and there was no reaction at all, if she really could not ring it wouldn't that moment have warranted a reaction from Spence from behind the camera?? He would have said "wow, that's the first time you've ever rang it correctly!!" He said nothing. Because he knows it's all faked. They have lots of "staged antics" and bits that they do for attention. I think she's dumb, don't get me wrong, she doesn't seem like a book worm or a history buff or a person with any extensive knowledge or skills of any kind, but I think in this case she's playing dumb.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.