Best and worst cover songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to check that The Saw Doctors weren't some sort of joke band. That's incredible.
They're an Irish band. They've been around for about 30 years. Think they've mostly disbanded these days though.
I have family and friends in Ireland so have heard them a fair bit over the years.

Reactions: 1
I see Sugababes and I raise you The Saw Doctors.

I had to check that The Saw Doctors weren't some sort of joke band. That's incredible.
They're an Irish band. They've been around for about 30 years. Think they've mostly disbanded these days though.
I have family and friends in Ireland so have heard them a fair bit over the years.
This cover was huge in Ireland when it was released - went straight to Number 1 in the charts! 😂

Reactions: 2
Was it some sort of piss take? Genuinely, it has... vibes about it, but The Saw Doctors seem to be a popular and well respected band?!
I know what you mean, it's difficult to describe...They are a popular and well respected band. They are adored in Ireland, however - their music is very much pub tunes, drinking songs. They are a fun band.

Reactions: 4
My favourite cover song has to be Bryan ferry's version of jealous guy by John Lennon

Reactions: 2