berry_trish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if anyone has heard of her she lives in England with 3 children 15 thousand followers

I first came across her on a birthmark Facebook group she was posting about her eldest daughter's prominent facial birthmark. she seemed perfectly normal she documented her trips to hospital treatment for birthmark , she handmade jewelry selling it etc

She quit Facebook moved over to Instagram where she started to get really weird one minute posting pictures of her kids the next posting videos of herself dancing in underwear and in her kitchen , attracting lots of weirdos to her page who comment and tell her what they want to do to her ,She had a baby about 8 months ago who was born early and very sick she still was posting pictures/ videos while baby was unwell in hospital , Baby seemed to get better and has been home but as taken unwell again this week back in hospital and once again trish is taking videos of her self dancing about with very little on ,the comments on her page are 🤢 she makes no secret of were she lives. She is married and he seems to go along with . I cant actually believe what I am seeing and really dont understand why she is doing it and what she Hope's to gain.

Reactions: 1