Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about filters, but is that why all of her photos look like all the colour and life has been sucked out of them? Is it some weird joyless filter?

Daughters 11th birthday- beige, beige, beige, followed by more beige and sprinkled with a bit of extra beige. So boring!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how old she is? She looks well into her mid 40s/50s but probably only 34. Do you think her kid ever make any mess??

Reactions: 1
I wonder how old she is? She looks well into her mid 40s/50s but probably only 34. Do you think her kid ever make any mess??
You’re right, she’s definitely only in her mid 30s - she mentioned her age on her Insta stories last year, I remember being shocked!!

Does anyone know what happened to her 2 night giveaway with the littlebrackenluxury? She said the winner would be announced on 6th November but no winner was confirmed and now both accounts have turned off their comments… seems pretty suspect if you ask me!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Even her advent calendar is black and white. Where are all the Christmas colours and pictures? Poor children! The life is sucked out of everything she does.

Reactions: 4
No Laura, let’s be honest here - NO one asked about your jumper based on seeing a tiny corner of your sleeve, you’ve just concocted a reason to post ANOTHER #afflink . . . and with the audacity for it not to even be for the same colour you’re wearing! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Greedy cow . . .

Attachments

Just had to unfollow after she braggy post about the bike she got for Mother's Day. A bike!! What's wrong with a bunch of tulips and a card. Just spent an interesting half hour reading this thread and couldn't agree more with most of the comments.

Reactions: 3
How does this women get so many freebie visits and hotel stays?? Surely no one is booking off the back of her posts? Her writing is so small on her bland sepia photos I’ve just given up trying to read anything

Another giveaway. I’ve never once seen her announce a winner and the comments on the giveaway posts are always turned off. Does anyone actually win or is it purely for engagement so she gets more freebie holiday stays???

Reactions: 3
Talk about first world problems - she finds skiing so hard, it’s such a struggle! But being the trouper she is, she’s hanging in there for the rest of the family and being comforted by the luxury of her hotel! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Her good pal Hamilton House is having the same dreadful problems. Fortunately their kids and husbands are all super talented and athletic 🙈

• Haha