Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning my sweet ben sorry I haven't been posting much. Life has been super busy between running after 3 kids plus 1 big kid and trying to get my management degree wrapped up.

I'm currently driving and listening to your live. One thing I have to say is BILLY NO BALLS I'M COMING FOR YOU. No one talks about our boy and his success. Your just a jealous ugly fruit loop. Back the duck off and stick ur opinions

STAY TRUE TO URSELF MY DARLING BEN WE ALL LOVE U πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

You know its always open for you Ben

Love you x

I thought you knew you were my number 1
I shouldn't of presumed you would know this.

I shall remind you more often

Aww Ben don’t be disheartened LilBoPeep loves you really and your always be her number 1! Hutch is just bringing a little bit of spice just lately πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Reactions: 2
Ben's inner diva coming out to play again πŸ˜‚ we love you ben! We won't let hutch steal your pillow talk πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ xxx

Ben my head is firmly up your bottom. That's why I haven't commented, I was so far up inside you haha

That's it... The rave thread is turning to a normal thread hahaha

Off to cry to my sheep.

Ben you actually missed me saying how hutch lost his way etc on his thread but now has you guiding him … that’s why!!

I posted it on hutches before my comment about. You get me!! Haha

I think we can all agree Ben is a little legend and 100% real .
I do love Ben and Hutch together on a live they make my day .

Reactions: 1
Well Ben wanted his thread active again...

He broke all us OGs hearts and got his way. Now his thread is being commented on again lol he's a genius that boy!!!

Its all banter Ben. You are my number 1. However seeing you bringing the old Hutch back is great. Get him away from all that drama he was slipping into. You are a goodun our Ben.

I may venture off around tattle but I am always here lurking and any comment I check it making sure it's a rave one, otherwise I'm straight there on the attack.

• Heart
Ben keep being you. You are one of a kind and always make me smile. Even though you don't reply to your dms. You are still a star in my eyesπŸ’™πŸ’™

What have I missed?? Have been working?
He was crying that I commented on Hutchs thread but not his lol he was just being a wind up.

Ben massive respect for jumping on Kerrys live, i really hope she listens as what you and Hutch said is what I've been saying from the start of her thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.