Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the sheps saga has reared it ugly head. Kelly is not biting. I think we need to intervene tattle crew

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight "

Omg 7 hours of the boys!! What more can a girl ask for 😘😘😘 absolutely hilarious, banter, fbi work, absolute belly laughing
love you both so much !!!!!!!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Loved that live. Think I was on hutches live from the start around 4/4:30. Then our Ben joins and it goes nuts! Big love to Ben and hutch. Over 1K invested in that live. We were all tired but we got there in the end. Kelly didn’t like it when she realised it was Ben on the phone 🀣🀣 SN πŸ’™ SLSH πŸ’›

mummyrantz and daddyrants what a fab SON you have Ben you are so fab and this family got through christmas day i love watching you all BEN keep being you and what amazing job your parents as done bringing up such a nice real say’s it as it is love him to bits #SN

TO THE bleep WHO GOT OUR BOY BANNED OF HIS MAIN ACCOUNT YOU CAN duck RIGHT OFF 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬 πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Calling all tattlers please support our boy by emailing tiktok

Use the hashtag #bringbackbenrantz

Youre nothing but scum and I hope you rot

Wtf when did that get banned and is it a permanent ban or just a ban for so long?
The main account has gone! It’s absolutely jokes. Too many people out here hating yet they are the ones causing the most beef and being sly! Bens not doing any harm! People just don’t like the truth he speaks. #bringbackbenrantz

Please everyone just email tiktok. We will try or best to get our boys account back. Like he's talking about not coming back. Fml

Ben and hutch are the only people I really watch now and they help me in so many ways as am sure they do with everyone else who watches them.

Tattlers let's get our boy his account back

Some nasty people out there trying to bring the positive people like Ben down. I’ve emailed tiktok

What’s the email address for tik tok we need Ben back… I’ve just real and says it as it is no point coming on if he’s not here x

Ben, you absolutely do not get to quit! We need you, we love you and we would miss you too much. Don't give the tit bags what they want. Come back, better than ever and ready to smash it #bringbackbenrantz πŸ’™ xxx

Ben take time for yourself yes! But please don’t quit. Who else are we going to rave about?! You are amazing! Don’t ever forget that! You got to where you are for being real! F the haters! Come back bigger and better and certainly making all them single Mummy’s a hell of a lot wetter! Mummyrantz give the boy a hug from us all πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.