Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm actually dying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "awwww don't get upset, do you want me to sing you a lullybye" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody will ever compare to our boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with that live with him and hutch. When the Irish bloke came on, the concentration on Bens face was hilarious! Been non stop laughing all night! Pure banter. Love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw Ben I absolutely love urs and ells relationship.. I would love nothing more to see you both back together.

My wish for today is for you both to get back together. Ben's, ells you are a match made in heaven. Let's give this tit another go 💙❤

I absolutely love Els! She is the male equivalent of Ben and him her! They are so made for each other and yes times they will clash as they are so alike but we have all seen their chemistry. Their car lives where amazing! One day it would be Ben on a hyper the next Els would be Cus she Hangry 🤣🤣 they both have pure hearts of gold and show that being friends even when in a relationship is what makes a relationship work. 💙💙💕💕

• Heart
If its positivity you want, positivity is what you will get. Glad to see you in a good mood. Keep smiling and remember SN WILL beat RLS tonight 💙😂 xxx

Good morning.

Is he being serious about his trim ?

He only had it done last week.

But to be fair ..it needs it

“People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne.”

How's everyone doing?

I haven't been on Ben's lives or anyones for that matter as I've been binge watching something. I also ended up down a different rabbit hole on tiktok today. So feel like I have no clue what's going on in the Stay Nelson / SLSH side of things apart from Racheal popped up on my FYP today and was slagging Hutch off in the comments so I guess that relationship is over. He needs to just be single for a while and do his thing I think. Going from one straight to the next never works as we need time to sort ourselves and our heads.

But thought I would check in.

Is everything OK with our boy? Everything OK with my fellow RantzLoverz #RL #RantzLoverz that's it I'm starting my own movement the RLz. The Rantz Loverz. Ben will you do my merch??

• Heart
I use to like ben he use to be funny but now with him his vile mouth he is disgusting sadly disappointed in ben .he so disrespectful to women. Hutch needs to stay away from him
You know what, you can stick ur comment up your f**King hole. Our boy is a very respectful young man. That c**t kelly caused ben a lot of unnecessary stress as did the rest of them. People turned against Ben for no bleeping reason at all. Just glad I stood by him as true followers should have.

Like where do I start, she accused him of spray painting gates, destroying graves etc.... Have you forgot who actually brought her into Ben's life or should I refresh ur memory. Hutch is the one that took that scum bag into our boys life and near destroyed him.

So if u don't like Ben off you pop

duck THE HATERS

Ps.... If anyone is to stay away from anyone I really hope our boy stays away from the haters that dragged him down. Like Ryan, Paul, pc plod etc....

• Heart
He might be a little on the cheeky side (or naughty as he would say!) but he is genuinely kind. He will ask people how they are, how their kids are, how their day is going and it always comes from a place of actually caring. I think he genuinely cares for those who care and dedicate time to supporting him. Not many people will offer prizes with the value of what he has and continues to do so I have a lot of respect for that. I’m pretty new to watching him but he keeps going up in my estimations :)

• Heart
Can I just say. I’ve been so invested in the live with hutch and Ben tonight. Gone from a banter live, to Ben saying Irish are foreigners to Ben acting like the school kid egging on fights haha. To the whole no face no case witch! Lovin to see the bond Ben and hutch have and they finally have it back and have each other’s backs. Hutch you’ve won me around tonight! Big love to you and our boy Ben 💙💛💙💛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.