Ben Rantz & The Rantz Family Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching Ben since back when he first started on Tik Tok, oh I remember the late night lives on Instagram with the funny "would you rather" with Sarah Beecham :) . I have watched him grow into the the well rounded person he is now. Ben got me through all of lockdown and it genuinely hurts me when you are down. You still don't realise how much you help and how much you mean to people.

I have seen people come and go in your life, remember you have some great people around you and the ones that fall away, fall away for a reason.

I am a silent watcher so you will never know who I am, but keep doing what you are doing Ben you make your family proud and also your tik tok family proud xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I just say thank you to all the tattlers who have had my back for the last 24 hoursโ€ฆ
Iโ€™m leaving it all behind and focusing on here etc.
Love ๐Ÿ’™

Ben thank you too for having our backs ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love this guess who ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ everyone's riddles ๐Ÿ’œ keep making us smile ben ๐Ÿ’œ #watchingsince2020

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love how we all trust Ben and hutch to know who we are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that speaks volumes on who to trust on TikTok!! ๐Ÿ’™

have seen a lot of other big tiktokers lurking to try guess as well but no one will ever know for real until WE confirm!!

Reactions: 3
I donโ€™t usually comment on this thread but follow and love Ben. Kind of want to be part of this guess who game ๐Ÿ‘€
This game is good isnโ€™t it. We are givin them boys smiles
I love how we all trust Ben and hutch to know who we are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that speaks volumes on who to trust on TikTok!! ๐Ÿ’™

have seen a lot of other big tiktokers lurking to try guess as well but no one will ever know for real until WE confirm!!
thereโ€™s people talking on their lives and think this will stop people coming forward to reveal who they are ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
zignzag and bopeep you make me laugh every day ๐Ÿ˜‚ the names i always remember so thank you i love ben and his family

Reactions: 5
Love that! All about spreading positivity, never a dull moment when them lads are on live

definetly not i wonder how many are faking tattle profiles though lol im deffo not i only just joined pmsl and ben is so cute i just want to pinch his cheeks haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Weโ€™re all here to make Ben smile and help make his days a little better. We love you Ben ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had to come off the live as I was getting the eyeball from my boss.
Did I miss anything? Did we find out who was who??

• Haha
I love how everyoneโ€™s accepting us as us and having opinions for so long weโ€™ve been called such vile names and trolls etc.
Ben and hutch have really changed the way we are seen ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 5
I really want to do it but will have to be a day Iโ€™m not on shift so I can actually think of what riddles to play
AHHHHH so they haven't guessed you then. I have been visiting at the hospital so had to come off the live as the nhs has wish wifi think you had just made a tt account for them to start guessing when I came off. Can we appreciate how invested Ben and Hutch are in to finding out who the OGS and to see there faces when they have figured it out. Love these 2 buggers and the bond they have xxxx

• Heart
AHHHHH so they haven't guessed you then. I have been visiting at the hospital so had to come off the live as the nhs has wish wifi think you had just made a tt account for them to start guessing when I came off. Can we appreciate how invested Ben and Hutch are in to finding out who the OGS and to see there faces when they have figured it out. Love these 2 buggers and the bond they have xxxx
Have I missed something here? I havnt made a tt account yet only have my actual account. Iโ€™m on shift today so only saw 5 mins of the live on my break with silver monkey

Mod edit thread locked for good because people refuse to accept our simple rule about not promoting your own account and small accounts. Then people here are spreading lies about mods here when we work so hard to keep the site running. Totally not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.