Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking of going on his profile and naively asking if he’s blind weighing this month, friends do it and find it encouraging etc. He’d probably ignore me or delete the question but I want people to see him for the lying bleep that he is.
he'd make a brilliant politician.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
valentines day today...

I bet you anything he posts about himself before his wife and any post about VD will be tagged to duck about himself.

as he says.... watch this space.

😂

• Haha
valentines day today...

I bet you anything he posts about himself before his wife and any post about VD will be tagged to duck about himself.

as he says.... watch this space.

😂
Not a doubt in my mind his post will be full of SW tags.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ben...today for me you have reached a new low... and this post shows just how much of a despicable bastard you really are...

she goes out, works, brought your children into this world....she should be the centre of your universe and the best you can do is write
"happy valentines day" on your instagram post?

what in the name of fuckery does slimming world have to do with valentines day?

why not state how much she means to you, that you are thankful for everything that she does, which compared to you is a great bleeping deal...

Quite a wild suggestion I know, because it's so obvious even stevie wonder could see that you could never love anyone the way that you love yourself.....

oh, and post a weigh in for fucks sake.

🔚🔔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a selfish narcissistic prick ... all about him as per 🙄🙄

Let's see if today brings a weigh in... I call it won't !

Reactions: 2
His hundreds of follow Friday posts on his story make me vom🤮 I've never seen someone who is so narcissistic!! I cant bring my self to actually follow him. He makes me so angry🙃

His hundreds of follow Friday posts on his story make me vom🤮 I've never seen someone who is so narcissistic!! I cant bring my self to actually follow him. He makes me so angry🙃
Him and fopperholic would make a great couple... 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve asked him about blind weighing on his god-awful Valentine post which is all about him. 🤞🏻
*edit*
The fucker liked the post then deleted it. How long before I’m blocked? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
ben...today for me you have reached a new low... and this post shows just how much of a despicable bastard you really are...

she goes out, works, brought your children into this world....she should be the centre of your universe and the best you can do is write
"happy valentines day" on your instagram post?

what in the name of fuckery does slimming world have to do with valentines day?

why not state how much she means to you, that you are thankful for everything that she does, which compared to you is a great bleeping deal...

Quite a wild suggestion I know, because it's so obvious even stevie wonder could see that you could never love anyone the way that you love yourself.....

oh, and post a weigh in for fucks sake.

🔚🔔
the tags on it are disgusting