Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right someone please explain instagram hashtags to me since I don't use them myself
Do you copy and paste to each post, do they automatically add themselves or do you sit and type each one other every single time?
I'm assuming they must automatically add themselves since the wifes birthday has nowt to do with most of his tags
He’ll copy and paste them x

Reactions: 2
You can tell this was cobbled together in a hurry out of the freezer after he saw the posts about spag bol.
Those old shrivelled up mushrooms don't even look cooked.

He really knows how to treat his mrs, Tinned peas and soggy begged/gifted sweet potato chips.

I take it all back, she was better off with the spag bol after all.
Screenshot_20200212-214804.jpg

Maybey he needed to tag at least one company today for more free tit.... So thought I better cook another meal so I can tag Icelands

• Haha
He’ll copy and paste them x
Thanks for replying , explains why they have nowt to do with what he's posting slot of the time!
Think he copies and pastes them and then just probably adds a couple of random vaguely relevant to the picture ones on the end ... ie pic of his wife has all the usual hashtag bollocks including #hike ? #slimlikeaman and then #wife at the very end - like an after thought ! He's a self-absored narcassitic prick that can't even drop the hashtags to celebrate his wife's birthday ! Hashtags are I assume supposed to be relevant to the actual photo..... he's just a bit too thick to realise ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤪🤪

Picture of him and his wife as 100's more likes and comments than any of his pics or his food/batch cooking pics !! Says it all Ben.... your wife is more popular 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
#tagwhore
#bigbentobeggyben
#notallaboutyou
#eatlastweeksbatchcookbeforebatchcookingagain
#mememe
#cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly hate him.

he is so fake and full of himself.

I am honestly on the verge of returning to insta...

but I fear i will be blocked by him, because he cannot be honest...

yet again ben, all the posts of your slimy little rat face, but still nothing about a weigh in for the last 3 weeks and considering your instagram is about weightloss (even tho lately its been about begging for free frylight you simple bleep) I find your lack of weigh ins laughable... why not treat us to a live weigh in again....

A LIVE WEIGH IN....could you be anymore full of yourself..

#swdickheadoftheyearanditsonlyfebruary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly hate him.

he is so fake and full of himself.

I am honestly on the verge of returning to insta...

but I fear i will be blocked by him, because he cannot be honest...

yet again ben, all the posts of your slimy little rat face, but still nothing about a weigh in for the last 3 weeks and considering your instagram is about weightloss (even tho lately its been about begging for free frylight you simple bleep) I find your lack of weigh ins laughable... why not treat us to a live weigh in again....

A LIVE WEIGH IN....could you be anymore full of yourself..

#swdickheadoftheyearanditsonlyfebruary
please do it .... you ain’t alone mate
I detest a good majority of these #instawankers
plus you missed Wills boxing match post 😉
and we miss you ... the more we call these people out
the better I have at least one account blocked daily ... I just
make another 😉

That is a massive lunch.
Why the duck is he cooking chicken teriyaki for lunch when he has batch cooked a duck tonne already this week!?

I think lard is right he must not actually store the food and just binge on it instead.

Reactions: 5
please do it .... you ain’t alone mate
I detest a good majority of these #instawankers
plus you missed Wills boxing match post 😉
and we miss you ... the more we call these people out
the better I have at least one account blocked daily ... I just
make another 😉
I can't put myself through that again 😂

benj, cut the tit, post a weigh in you bleeping cockwomble..

Sending people from the PS thread this way when its quiet the more people that know about the fucker begging twatwaffle the more banter and slagging he will get. Your so vain you probably think this post is about you Benny boy.yes it is !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't put myself through that again 😂

benj, cut the tit, post a weigh in you bleeping cockwomble..
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since a weigh in! That weigh in was also a gain, so he hasn’t posted a loss in a month!

I’m thinking of going on his profile and naively asking if he’s blind weighing this month, friends do it and find it encouraging etc. He’d probably ignore me or delete the question but I want people to see him for the lying bleep that he is.

Reactions: 7