Ben Green @big_ben_to_slim_ben

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo on the weight loss but my god does this bloke love himself. Multiple pics of the same thing and constantly tagging every brand in the hope of a freebie.
what's everyone else think? After a company to give him a modelling job and trying to be the next big Insta account? Or normal everyday guy?

Reactions: 6
I followed and unfollowed within a week. Like you say, he’s done so well but I found his account boring

Reactions: 5
Hes a joke SW shared one of my photos he was straight in the comments promoting himself. He contacts the papers himself for article writing too 🤣 another idiot using SW for there own financial gain

Reactions: 7
I followed then swiftly unfollowed a few days later. Bravo on the weight loss but couldn't cope with the constant self love posts.

I was starting to feel bad for him annoying me. That suit needs to get in the sea.

• Haha
Hes no doubt bought his following to look better than he is 🤣🤣 being shared on SW social media can gain upto 500 followers but they soon disappear if you dont follow back 🤔

Reactions: 4
I feel the same he’s done amazing but my god I’m sick of the same pictures day in day out it’s same pics everyday I had to unfollow him I was losing the will to live. I admire anyone who lose a lot of weight but the same pics constantly is just a no no it’s boring.

Reactions: 4
Sick of seeing those #gifted posts but clearly his vanity is getting him the results he wants. Freebies

Reactions: 2
Bravo on the weight loss but my god does this bloke love himself. Multiple pics of the same thing and constantly tagging every brand in the hope of a freebie.
what's everyone else think? After a company to give him a modelling job and trying to be the next big Insta account? Or normal everyday guy?
Lol, yes! Totally agree. He has lost an amazing amount of weight but my god, he posts so many pics over and over, all day long. We get it! You’ve lost 10st mate 😂😂😂

I’ve no idea how to start a new thread, so I will just write it here 😂. Another bizarre SW Insta account is sw_danielle. She’s right up there on a pedastool as the most inspiring SW account on insta. Her pics gets thousands of likes. What nobody seems to notice though is that she hasn’t lost much weight! She lost 4 stones a couple of years ago, but has packed a lot of it back on again. However, she is on the #gifted bandwagon - free this, free that, constant advertising spice kits and diet planners. I don’t understand why these companies send freebies to someone who isn’t losing any weight? There are so many fabulous SW accounts on Insta with really inspiring people who are losing weight. Not this one, but everyone seems to worship her. Very odd!

Can't stand her, she pecks my head. Had to unfollow her. As for Ben he's done great with his weightloss but all the selfies and the breathing in pisses me off. He starts selling stuff he's getting unfollowed to 🙈

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow him and many others. I'm sorry but if you need to tag yourself in every SW post and send your own stories to the papers you've got issues mate! 6 stone down here and not many followers because IG is not life these fame hungry accounts are a joke 🤣

Had to unfollow him and many others. I'm sorry but if you need to tag yourself in every SW post and send your own stories to the papers you've got issues mate! 6 stone down here and not many followers because IG is not life these fame hungry accounts are a joke 🤣
He posts far too much personal information too about his children and wife - their names, what school they go to, where she works. He posts her certificates, he posts cards she’s sent to him .. really personal stuff. I find it all very uncomfortable. These people will do anything for some free yoghurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
He posts far too much personal information too about his children and wife - their names, what school they go to, where she works. He posts her certificates, he posts cards she’s sent to him .. really personal stuff. I find it all very uncomfortable. These people will do anything for some free yoghurts.
He’s quite local to me. At first I though good on him losing the weight and in turn helping his own mental health. After about a week. I saw exactly what you’ve described and thought “what an absolute twunt”

The word desperation springs to mind 🙄

The free yoghurts were a dream come true for Ben I reckon. Isn't he worried about his kids being embarrassed though? It's all very cringe isn't it. And the amount of female attention he laps up too I find disrespectful to his wife

He’s quite local to me. At first I though good on him losing the weight and in turn helping his own mental health. After about a week. I saw exactly what you’ve described and thought “what an absolute twunt”

The word desperation springs to mind 🙄
does the guy even have a job? Or is self love on Insta his full time occupation 😂

I just checked his profile out (don’t follow him) and bleeping hell, how bleeping often does he post? Is he incapable of doing what most people do and using multiple images for the same bloody message? The suit photos for example, just lump them all in together - why do we need eight hundred separate posts 😂

Fair play to him losing the weight but ugh, he’s on a mission!

• Haha
He's reached a whole new low for me this morning. Talking about the bloody suit AGAIN and how dapper he looks. There's being comfortable and proud and then there's bens level of show off which is off the charts. Can someone tell him Siksilk don't match brown suit shoes too because it drives me nuts

honestly I don't know how this thread isn't booting off yet, he's soooo cringe. His poor partner! He's constantly reposting girls pics with hearts/lovestruck face, he is a serial follow/unfollower, he followed me not even that long ago and he was on like 8k followers, now he has almost 20k! He makes my eye holes sick, hes so so desperate to be a hot, hunky man and it is just not working out for him, he always looks like hes just sucked a sour sweet but is really happy about it. if that makes sense.

• Haha
honestly I don't know how this thread isn't booting off yet, he's soooo cringe. His poor partner! He's constantly reposting girls pics with hearts/lovestruck face, he is a serial follow/unfollower, he followed me not even that long ago and he was on like 8k followers, now he has almost 20k! He makes my eye holes sick, hes so so desperate to be a hot, hunky man and it is just not working out for him, he always looks like hes just sucked a sour sweet but is really happy about it. if that makes sense.
I feel the same. I'm suprised theres not about 50 pages long of this thread yet too

Reactions: 1