Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a recent photo lard found…

View attachment 654828

He’s piled it all back on.
I wouldn’t wish weight gain on anyone normally, Ben won’t admit to his followers how far he has fallen. It does go to show what a horrid, egotistic man he is. To this day he is the worst case of narcissistic personality disorder I’ve ever seen. He still looks extremely arrogant

Reactions: 5
Anyone got any update on Ben? Just migrated from Towers who has completely packed the weight back on!

Reactions: 1
Anyone got any update on Ben? Just migrated from Towers who has completely packed the weight back on!
I am not a psychic but my guess is that he’s gained a significant amount of weight on top of his ten stone of ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello you wonderful lot!

Well it’s been a while. For some reason the big guy popped into my head the other day so I thought I’d try and see how he was getting on.

Well his Instagram hasn’t been active for a very long time. But I did have a nosey on his Facebook. He doesn’t post photos of himself any more so that’s all the evidence we need he is well and truly off the bandwagon now.

I also found a couple of posts of interest. He’s been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, very common in those overweight. And a photo actually showing him… well ok, it’s his arm. But it’s a bloody chunky one.

BEC798D7-8A1F-46D1-A676-1A675447E65A.jpeg
0627B25C-3B67-433B-A112-2D2C03C32FB6.jpeg

I also spotted his sister is back to her Old shape too, which is a shame as she came across quite well. She didn’t have a massive ego through her weight loss, unlike her brother. She looks happy though, recently married.

It seems the mighty Ben has fallen. Normally I’d feel for someone that’s gone backwards but Ben and his egotistical ways has prevented that, oh and his reluctance to work for a living.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello you wonderful lot!

Well it’s been a while. For some reason the big guy popped into my head the other day so I thought I’d try and see how he was getting on.

Well his Instagram hasn’t been active for a very long time. But I did have a nosey on his Facebook. He doesn’t post photos of himself any more so that’s all the evidence we need he is well and truly off the bandwagon now.

I also found a couple of posts of interest. He’s been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, very common in those overweight. And a photo actually showing him… well ok, it’s his arm. But it’s a bloody chunky one.

View attachment 1680028View attachment 1680029

I also spotted his sister is back to her Old shape too, which is a shame as she came across quite well. She didn’t have a massive ego through her weight loss, unlike her brother. She looks happy though, recently married.

It seems the mighty Ben has fallen. Normally I’d feel for someone that’s gone backwards but Ben and his egotistical ways has prevented that, oh and his reluctance to work for a living.
It's my fault if you believe his buddy snares 😄

I'm responsible for 2 grown men (who have lost more than 25 stone between them) now being a couple of butter mountains once again...

I find it bleeping hilarious that they will blame ANYONE but THEMSELVES for being responsible for them not being able to control what they are shovelling in their holes.

cunts, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's my fault if you believe his buddy snares 😄

I'm responsible for 2 grown men (who have lost more than 25 stone between them) now being a couple of butter mountains once again...

I find it bleeping hilarious that they will blame ANYONE but THEMSELVES for being responsible for them not being able to control what they are shovelling in their holes.

cunts, the pair of them.
I see that Snares lad has quit his role as SW Consultant ?

Reactions: 2
That bleeping arm my GOD. How the mighty have fallen.

ain’t gonna get any more of those hydrate m8 bottles anymore, are you Ben!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That bleeping arm my GOD. How the mighty have fallen.

ain’t gonna get any more of those hydrate m8 bottles anymore, are you Ben!
I miss his photos of the delicious skinny sauces and fry light. *sense the sarcasm* 😝

Reactions: 1