Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at his sisters page... she's only just out of target I think... she said she'd gained 3lb since last in class a year ago... be he's absolutely hating her right now !!

Reactions: 5
JESUS bleeping CHRIST 😲😲😲😲😲

View attachment 613537

View attachment 613541

this pic is from within the last week 😲😲😲
who was it called him a butter mountain (can’t be arsed to look back but I bet it’s lard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) blimey that’s the definition of butter mountain right there, he’ll play the lockdown and mental health card .....ffs I have played it too and I genuinely have MH issues but I’ve gained a few pounds in all this which I’m losing now, I dont like to see people who clearly have struggled for whatever reason but I’m sorry this bloke was beyond smug and beggy its actually made my morning .....whassssssssup

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's just sad now I think. It's clear he has some sort of eating disorder. Perhaps the gain has knocked him down a peg or two. (I'm pregnant and hormonal - it's made me a bit soft!)

Reactions: 6
It's just sad now I think. It's clear he has some sort of eating disorder. Perhaps the gain has knocked him down a peg or two. (I'm pregnant and hormonal - it's made me a bit soft!)
It is more than likely bariatric surgery, big losses that are unsustainable once they are able to eat normally after 10/12 months. We have seen this in the NHS a number of times. When my work colleague had her surgery and gained we had to support her and felt bad that she had gone through all that hard surgery for it not to work.
I struggle to sympathise with this man as he is a shallow, vain narcissist who has zero accountability for his own actions. It takes a lot to repulse me but Ben manages it.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaahaha this is epic. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke.

@letsmeltthatlard whwre did you find that treasure!
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
easy when you know where to look.

couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke if you ask me.

I love how he's trying to hide at the back...you'd see that blubbernaught from space tbh.

who was it called him a butter mountain (can’t be arsed to look back but I bet it’s lard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) blimey that’s the definition of butter mountain right there, he’ll play the lockdown and mental health card .....ffs I have played it too and I genuinely have MH issues but I’ve gained a few pounds in all this which I’m losing now, I dont like to see people who clearly have struggled for whatever reason but I’m sorry this bloke was beyond smug and beggy its actually made my morning .....whassssssssup
guilty πŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know when you’re a kid and you shove pillows or cushions up your top? He looks like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
JESUS bleeping CHRIST 😲😲😲😲😲

View attachment 613537

View attachment 613541

this pic is from within the last week 😲😲😲
Oh my goodness!! How is that much of a weight gain even possible in such a short space of time? I guess his body has just held on to the fats and sugars it hasn’t had for over a year. Apart from that pizza he inhaled… sorry… sniffed. Not so smug now eh.

Lard… have you come off insta? I’ve missed your wrong yet right memes.

Oh my goodness!! How is that much of a weight gain even possible in such a short space of time? I guess his body has just held on to the fats and sugars it hasn’t had for over a year. Apart from that pizza he inhaled… sorry… sniffed. Not so smug now eh.

Lard… have you come off insta? I’ve missed your wrong yet right memes.
Yes I Have... It's Been Almost 2 Months Now.

The Weightloss Thing on insta was getting on my tits, everyone thinks theyre better than everybody else, especially the usual sw mafia who think theyre legends...only in their own tiny bleeping minds.

I hope everyone is well 😊

Yes I Have... It's Been Almost 2 Months Now.

The Weightloss Thing on insta was getting on my tits, everyone thinks theyre better than everybody else, especially the usual sw mafia who think theyre legends...only in their own tiny bleeping minds.

I hope everyone is well 😊
It’s good to know you’re ok though. I totally get what you mean. Too many Bens in this world, but we have seen what can happen 🐷

Reactions: 1
I have waited a while before I say my last on Ben. His lack of acknowledgement of his gains, his lack of explanations to his followers just demonstrates how little he thinks of others. He has proven what a shallow, vain narcissist he really is. Slimming world should re-think their brand ambassadors. These tuxedo clad ego maniacs are off putting and their photo shoots like Ben in his James Bond outfits are cringe worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have waited a while before I say my last on Ben. His lack of acknowledgement of his gains, his lack of explanations to his followers just demonstrates how little he thinks of others. He has proven what a shallow, vain narcissist he really is. Slimming world should re-think their brand ambassadors. These tuxedo clad ego maniacs are off putting and their photo shoots like Ben in his James Bond outfits are cringe worthy.

I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that they weren't actually a Slimming World photo shoot but one that Benny Boy organised himself with a private photographer.... Yup.... he was that vain...... Oh how the mighty have fallen..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha