Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that the pose that makes him look like an action man figure with bendable arms !! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Are you referring to the blow all the air out and suck your tummy in as much as possible so you look in natural pose?
He does do that yes, but he does a weird thing with his arm...
1E09FE11-D996-4331-945F-7501D2D3C594.jpeg

I had to cut his face out as he makes my skin crawl. Bet those clothes don’t fit now 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The Most recent picture of him I've seen. May 2020.

big_ben_to_slim_ben_to_back_to_big_ben
Oh that face, what a vile, horrible human that man is. I should have some professionalism when discussing him and as you all know, I did try that approach but he gives me what we used to call the heebie-jeebies. My daughter would probably use the word cringe.

If his sister has won that award, he will be very jealous indeed. His narcissism will send him into fury. I wouldn’t be shocked if this triggers a return to instagram to try and hijack some more limelight again.

Reactions: 3
Did/does he work?? I never once saw him going out doing a days work but always mentioned his poor wife going out!

Reactions: 2
Did/does he work?? I never once saw him going out doing a days work but always mentioned his poor wife going out!
never knew him to work.... too busy going he gym..... taking pics of his food and showing off on the Gram.... though not any longer .... maybe he got a job ? Or maybe he just got super big again and has lost face ! I would never normally find it amusing when people gain weight - I've done it enough myself losing then gaining large amounts but he was such a smug, self-important, arrogant, prick I can't help but feel smug how the 'mighty' has fallen !!

Reactions: 6
I've seen things online to suggest there's some sort of property development or management in the family but I wouldn't know how successful it is

Reactions: 1
No, he doesn’t work. He relies on his wife’s wages to support him and their children. He’s no man at all. There’s no reason he can’t work other than laziness.

I think he tried the property management thing and nothing came of it. He strikes me as the type that doesn’t want to work for anyone.

Oh that face, what a vile, horrible human that man is. I should have some professionalism when discussing him and as you all know, I did try that approach but he gives me what we used to call the heebie-jeebies. My daughter would probably use the word cringe.

If his sister has won that award, he will be very jealous indeed. His narcissism will send him into fury. I wouldn’t be shocked if this triggers a return to instagram to try and hijack some more limelight again.
Yes! I still use ‘heebie-jeebies’ and he definitely gives them to me. He just looks so smarmy and slimy.
never knew him to work.... too busy going he gym..... taking pics of his food and showing off on the Gram.... though not any longer .... maybe he got a job ? Or maybe he just got super big again and has lost face ! I would never normally find it amusing when people gain weight - I've done it enough myself losing then gaining large amounts but he was such a smug, self-important, arrogant, prick I can't help but feel smug how the 'mighty' has fallen !!
Like you I’d never find it amusing for someone to gain weight. But with Benjaminge it’s different. He is so full of himself and so narcissistic, it’s great to see this mighty fall.

Reactions: 4
No, he doesn’t work. He relies on his wife’s wages to support him and their children. He’s no man at all. There’s no reason he can’t work other than laziness.

I think he tried the property management thing and nothing came of it. He strikes me as the type that doesn’t want to work for anyone.

Yes! I still use ‘heebie-jeebies’ and he definitely gives them to me. He just looks so smarmy and slimy.

Like you I’d never find it amusing for someone to gain weight. But with Benjaminge it’s different. He is so full of himself and so narcissistic, it’s great to see this mighty fall.
In my world of work you see an array of personalities through the door or on zoom calls as of late. My first husband was narcissistic by his own admission in the end and sought help for it. When Ben was rammed down our throats at the slimming world group, all the ladies at the group thought he was very arrogant. One of the group members met him on a slimming world bus event and she reported back to group how egoistic he was and we all collectively asked the consultant not to mention Ben again. The consultant eventually got a male member to the group and Ben was never mentioned again and how thankful we were for that.

I saw him on Instagram and that led me here. I thought as he read here, I could try and push him towards help for the sake of his family. He was obviously unaware that he is one of the worst cases of narcissistic personality disorder I’ve seen. A friend who is writing a theory on social media based personality disorders is using Ben as a case study, it may even be a book!

Ben was reading here as his Instagram picture stories would change and be altered towards this audience. I had thought that Ben’s arrogance was newly found since weight loss but I think MrMeltLard said the ego was there all along and I believe him to be right. I’m a mother and a grandmother now and I didn’t like the way Ben used his children to inflate his online ego. I tried to point out how he was making a fool of himself and his children. I did feel harsh at times but it was needed to try and get him to snap out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In my world of work you see an array of personalities through the door or on zoom calls as of late. My first husband was narcissistic by his own admission in the end and sought help for it. When Ben was rammed down our throats at the slimming world group, all the ladies at the group thought he was very arrogant. One of the group members met him on a slimming world bus event and she reported back to group how egoistic he was and we all collectively asked the consultant not to mention Ben again. The consultant eventually got a male member to the group and Ben was never mentioned again and how thankful we were for that.

I saw him on Instagram and that led me here. I thought as he read here, I could try and push him towards help for the sake of his family. He was obviously unaware that he is one of the worst cases of narcissistic personality disorder I’ve seen. A friend who is writing a theory on social media based personality disorders is using Ben as a case study, it may even be a book!

Ben was reading here as his Instagram picture stories would change and be altered towards this audience. I had thought that Ben’s arrogance was newly found since weight loss but I think MrMeltLard said the ego was there all along and I believe him to be right. I’m a mother and a grandmother now and I didn’t like the way Ben used his children to inflate his online ego. I tried to point out how he was making a fool of himself and his children. I did feel harsh at times but it was needed to try and get him to snap out of it.
Lard was right, he has had that ego all along.

And you are definitely right. They way he used his children online to inflate his ego actually made me feel very nauseous and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Yep. Wonder if he'll move onto something else or become a gardening insta 😂
Maybe the CC Bandwagon has been in town and he’s jumped on. Give it time, he’ll suddenly bang on about how restrictive and dangerous SW is 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7