Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he wonโ€™t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband of the Instagrammer whose surname rhymes with grinch ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh right, I donโ€™t follow her. I managed about a day when she was first on the scene but she put her bed cloths to bed and I couldnโ€™t even get my small human to sleep so knew she wasnโ€™t for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have read so much of this ego maniac. I am pleased he is focusing on his family rather than his ego, I would guess it is at his wifeโ€™s insistence. A fellow counsellor spoke of Ben and his ego and had used his story as a case study. A number of people are having bariatric surgery and have huge losses within a year similar to Ben but end up regaining all their weight after a year after surgery. It is something the NHS needs to address as surgery is not the long term solution to weight loss. Something needs to change within the person too. Ben has lost weight, flaunted his ego and then vanished again without justifying or explanation. As a counsellor I would feel sadness for the person but Ben, his horrible ego, his horrible behaviour and attitude makes it very hard for me to feel sorry for. I am pleased you have stepped away from social media Ben. You donโ€™t have the personality, presence or relatability to be the influencer that you crave to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have read so much of this ego maniac. I am pleased he is focusing on his family rather than his ego, I would guess it is at his wifeโ€™s insistence. A fellow counsellor spoke of Ben and his ego and had used his story as a case study. A number of people are having bariatric surgery and have huge losses within a year similar to Ben but end up regaining all their weight after a year after surgery. It is something the NHS needs to address as surgery is not the long term solution to weight loss. Something needs to change within the person too. Ben has lost weight, flaunted his ego and then vanished again without justifying or explanation. As a counsellor I would feel sadness for the person but Ben, his horrible ego, his horrible behaviour and attitude makes it very hard for me to feel sorry for. I am pleased you have stepped away from social media Ben. You donโ€™t have the personality, presence or relatability to be the influencer that you crave to be.
Oh yes. Certainly no unconditional positive regard there...

A number of people are having bariatric surgery and have huge losses within a year similar to Ben but end up regaining all their weight after a year after surgery. It is something the NHS needs to address as surgery is not the long term solution to weight loss.
He didn't have bariatric surgery did he?? He alluded to needing surgery on a hand injury didnt he? It was never mentioned again. Your post though has made me realise something....

IMG_20210309_045618.jpg
IMG_20210309_045645.jpg

this woman here has had weight loss surgery and has lost 12 stone with slimming world...she has a thread on here nicola_gets_slim

why are they both doing the same pose? I'm sorry but thats no coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He didn't have bariatric surgery did he?? He alluded to needing surgery on a hand injury didnt he? It was never mentioned again. Your post though has made me realise something....

View attachment 474142View attachment 474143

this woman here has had weight loss surgery and has lost 12 stone with slimming world...she has a thread on here nicola_gets_slim

I worked with a lady in the 90โ€™s who was very overweight, she had an early version of the surgery, canโ€™t remember itโ€™s name but she lost a lot of weight very quickly. Her pre surgery diet made her lose weight and then she lost 10 stone after surgery she was all very open with it. Within a year she was back to eating normally and regained 4/5 stone then she was almost back to starting weight when she joined a fitness club. I remember slimming world and weight watchers didnโ€™t allow her to join because she had surgery I think and she said if she wasnโ€™t open about it she could have joined either. The rules are probably more relaxed now.
The frighteningly similar pattern with Ben and that woman is there no doubt. We all know how economical Ben is with truth. I hope his wife has seen some sense during this lockdown. I was married to a narcissist for years and it was an awful experience

Reactions: 3

View attachment 474142View attachment 474143

i think its the whole twist, drop your hip and arch leg pose
a lot of people do that when posing for photos, its known to flatter the body and show it in a good light

i think its the whole twist, drop your hip and arch leg pose
a lot of people do that when posing for photos, its known to flatter the body and show it in a good light
Thereโ€™s another pose he does, I donโ€™t even know why as I donโ€™t think it makes him look slimmer, just more of a nob. A robot not. Iโ€™ll see if I can find it...

• Haha
Thereโ€™s another pose he does, I donโ€™t even know why as I donโ€™t think it makes him look slimmer, just more of a nob. A robot not. Iโ€™ll see if I can find it...
Are you referring to the blow all the air out and suck your tummy in as much as possible so you look in natural pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This mans ego was out of control, a decent human being would admit that is obvious surgical aid was only successful in the short term and admit that he has regained. His narcissism will not allow him to admit defeat like that.

If Ben left Instagram to focus more on his family and work on mending his horrid narcissistic personality and admit it in a post. That would be a start. He still has a horrendous ego, he obviously doesnโ€™t want to show all of Instagram his weight gain.

When my old nursing colleague regained her weight a year after surgery. I and the the rest of the staff felt awful for her. She was a very nice person and I hoped she would have kept the weight off as she was very genuine, caring and decent. Weight loss never changed her. I donโ€™t wish the same for Ben, he is vile and disgusting beyond words.