Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s losing followers by the day. Goes to show bragging and lying do nothing for you. 210 in 30 days... oh dear oh dear.
2794C4D5-8CD7-464B-962B-D05C422A0313.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s losing followers by the day. Goes to show bragging and lying do nothing for you. 210 in 30 days... oh dear oh dear. View attachment 376012

Well he's not posted anything since Christmas Day .... not even a 'woe is me' 'line drawn' 'fresh start' 'new year new me' ... 'my MH is not good' type post....... which I'm surprised to be honest - thought he'd be begging the attention !

Reactions: 4
Just read the comments, Carmen is his Mother notice she doesn't big up her daughter as it's clearly an old article and erica has lost loads more since those pics and is at target which I think is lower than what she posted!
Grrr it just annoys me so much how everyone bows down to the smug tit!

Reactions: 7
Well he's not posted anything since Christmas Day .... not even a 'woe is me' 'line drawn' 'fresh start' 'new year new me' ... 'my MH is not good' type post....... which I'm surprised to be honest - thought he'd be begging the attention !
It’s coming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still complete radio silence from the beggy one, has he finally given up the ghost?

Reactions: 5
Followers still going down....where is Ben! Nearly a whole month! I reckon he's given up completely.

Is he alive? Is he still cycling endless laps around north Wales? Has he drowned in a bath of Muller lite? Who knows! 👀

• Haha
Why am I expecting him to post a picture of him "working" in Dubai contemplating weather or not to have an ice cream hahaha !

• Haha
Is he still MIA?
Yup, last seen sniffing pizza on the welsh border on an essential bike ride 😂

Seriously it’s so obvious he’s piled it all back on and more, he’d been gaining since Christmas 19.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah for sure, he gained like two stone over Xmas in 2019 and has been struggling since. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke 😂

• Haha