Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry for him n thought it was brave him posting the pic .. he was quite fit at 17 stone .. his face looked sad on today’s pic but he’s sticking to plan well so far
I know I felt the same..... I hope he sorts himself out..... he's got a beautiful wife and a lovely little family and he's only about 40ish so needs to be around for them babies..... his food has always looked really good but sometimes the portions are a bit out of control...... I'm overweight but if I had a big breakie like that I wouldn't then be having a pasta lunch then dinner - I'd be too full.. I'd probably just have fruit then a dinner...... but he lost it before that way so he must know what he's doing - least his food looks edible unlike some..... lol !!

Reactions: 3
I used to follow him when I was doing slimming world - comes across as a really nice chap actually and had a bit of a rough time last year but how the duck do you gain that much weight in such a short space of time - his portions on SW were always massive .. though food looked edible and always loads of speed etc. Glad to see he's back at it - he has three young children .... they need him.... !!
Yes I was.shocked too when I saw that post. Shame because he comes across as a nice chap.

Unfortunately Slimming world doesn't really promote portion control and telling someone who already has issues with food thay they can eat an unlimited amount of carbs...

A lot of them don't realise it's a way of eating for life and the moment you go back your old eating habits the weight piles back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I was.shocked too when I saw that post. Shame because he comes across as a nice chap.

Unfortunately Slimming world doesn't really promote portion control and telling someone who already has issues with food thay they can eat an unlimited amount of carbs...

A lot of them don't realise it's a way of eating for life and the moment you go back your old eating habits the weight piles back on.
Exactly this, a mountain of pasta is “syn free” just track your godamn calories

Reactions: 4
So no posts from Beggy Ben since Christmas Day !! I'm assuming no 'line drawn' 'fresh start' 'new year new me' blah blah for him then !!

• Haha
So Ben has appeared on the local paper this morning on my fb...... Does anyone know his target weight as he's admitted he's now 17st 10lbs currently.

Oh is he finally admitting to a 4 stone gain??? Well to the papers.... not his insta following!
Is this not a re-cycled old article ? I'm sure I've seen this shared a long time ago...... ??

Is this not a re-cycled old article ? I'm sure I've seen this shared a long time ago...... ??
I thought that at first but he's commented saying 'I've lost 6st 8.5lbs and now weigh 17st 10lbs' and the pics look like his target pics where wasn't it originally 10st he lost? I could be wrong and it's old but it just makes sense as I'd say he looks like he's easily gained 4st now from his recent insta pics. There's nothing wrong with gaining, it's not that I'm shaming.... just his honesty. How can you keep #targetmember when you're not. Urgh he makes me sick and even more so that he's local to me 🤮

Reactions: 2
I thought that at first but he's commented saying 'I've lost 6st 8.5lbs and now weigh 17st 10lbs' and the pics look like his target pics where wasn't it originally 10st he lost? I could be wrong and it's old but it just makes sense as I'd say he looks like he's easily gained 4st now from his recent insta pics. There's nothing wrong with gaining, it's not that I'm shaming.... just his honesty. How can you keep #targetmember when you're not. Urgh he makes me sick and even more so that he's local to me 🤮

I've just found and read the article and it says 'here are some of our inspirational slimmers over the years' so I think it's a lazy journo re-cycled article...... like you say he lost 10st initially but hasn't shared his weight gain/losses properly since about a year ago..... hes a smug fraud..... !!

Ahh yes you're absolutely right! My bad for not reading that properly. I just seen the slimey toad pop up soon as I opened my FB and thought eww there's nothing getting away from these SW fruads haha x
ha ha no worries ..... he'll be wetting his pants with excitement at being a local 'sleb' again...... though probably if he's gained all the weight he won't be recognisable as his 'after' pic ;) His sister seems a sweet lady who has got to target kept it down :)

ha ha no worries ..... he'll be wetting his pants with excitement at being a local 'sleb' again...... though probably if he's gained all the weight he won't be recognisable as his 'after' pic ;) His sister seems a sweet lady who has got to target kept it down :)
I think he's jealous of his sister and how she's managed to keep the weight off. She was his biggest cheerleader yet he rarely gave her a shout out unless it involved him mentioning himself in it to.... standard narcissistic behaviour from big boy.

I was just coming here to mention the local ‘news’ article. It’s laughable. However this comment made me laugh...
E19BA139-4CBD-41CB-86F8-FA1F6BB9652B.jpeg

Not a 10st loser anymore ben no? Better delete that from your Instagram and bin those certificates from shrine. Actually, you best bin all the certificates from 6st onwards. The mighty has fallen eh. He won’t brag about featuring in this article though will he, as it reveals his real weight.

06CC70A3-C4D7-4A1A-9F31-E9536A371D9E.jpeg

EC1B3294-7A8C-41B9-9B18-C866DAB4281F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else would see that old article about themselves and think “oh god I’m getting back to my old ways let’s do something about it”
This total douche though is so disillusioned he still thinks that’s how he is

I was just coming here to mention the local ‘news’ article. It’s laughable. However this comment made me laugh...View attachment 373104
Not a 10st loser anymore ben no? Better delete that from your Instagram and bin those certificates from shrine. Actually, you best bin all the certificates from 6st onwards. The mighty has fallen eh. He won’t brag about featuring in this article though will he, as it reveals his real weight.

View attachment 373122
View attachment 373126
He is now a 30 stone tosser! 🥴😂

• Haha
There’s replies to the comment which I am pretty sure, they are Ben himself 😂😂

• Haha
Might start taking bets on when BeggyBen will reappear, having piled the weight on and will be starting fresh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4