Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FS this thread keeps disappearing from my notifications! It’s been weeks!!! What have I missed? Has he been stung by a bee and ballooned

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FS this thread keeps disappearing from my notifications! It’s been weeks!!! What have I missed? Has he been stung by a bee and ballooned
No bees causing this pizza sniffing prick to balloon, just the food 😂

• Haha
Was it him that piled on 2 stone last christmas in 2 weeks and clearly has spent all year gaining and losing the same lbs. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Reactions: 6
He's doing all this exercise and getting bigger and bigger and not posting any food but tagging the tit out of SW still.... is he not embarrassed of himself ? He bleeping should be !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see his beloved skinny sauces have had a complaint upheld by the ASA again!
This time removing negative reviews
It was probably him leaving a 1* review as despite smothering food in it he’s still piling it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he still see himself as slim? The amount of self obsessed selfies suggest so.

Is he really that deluded he thinks taggging slimming world is relevant to his posts? When slimming world themselves search their hashtag and see 1. A cat they’re just going to scroll by. 2. His kids, they will be confused. 3. How overweight he is, they’ll be confused to why someone putting weight on, tags them, a weight loss plan company.

• Haha
Imagine how big he’d be without the spin classes 😳 you can’t out train a bad diet benny boy 🙃

so Elizabeth bought herself 6 Pandora gifts ? He may of hung them on the tree but if he don't work them she's paid for them herself... he's such a bleeping show off...... trying to make out he's Husband of the Year...... my hubby bought me some wonderful gifts...... he didn't feel the need to show them off on Insta..... 1. Because he's not a twatty show off and 2. Because he's also mindful that some people can barely afford to eat let alone spend a couple hundred quid on Pandora charms !!! Ben you are such a sad state...... drop your SW hashtags too they are so out of date for you ....... !!!

• Heart
so Elizabeth bought herself 6 Pandora gifts ? He may of hung them on the tree but if he don't work them she's paid for them herself... he's such a bleeping show off...... trying to make out he's Husband of the Year...... my hubby bought me some wonderful gifts...... he didn't feel the need to show them off on Insta..... 1. Because he's not a twatty show off and 2. Because he's also mindful that some people can barely afford to eat let alone spend a couple hundred quid on Pandora charms !!! Ben you are such a sad state...... drop your SW hashtags too they are so out of date for you ....... !!!
Yep, she paid for them herself. He doesn’t earn a penny as he is such a lazy tw*t.

I think the way he likes to post about things he does for his wife, is because everyone knows he’d cheat at any chance given. So he thinks using his wife’s money buying gifts and flaunting them makes him look like a doting husband. He definitely is not.

You can imagine on Christmas Day, all day Ben constantly saying ‘so you like that charm?’ ‘See this one, I chose it because...’ ‘this one is the most expensive but you’re worth it.’ She needs to leave him and get as far away as possible. I get a vibe he is vey controlling.

• Heart
Yep, she paid for them herself. He doesn’t earn a penny as he is such a lazy tw*t.

I think the way he likes to post about things he does for his wife, is because everyone knows he’d cheat at any chance given. So he thinks using his wife’s money buying gifts and flaunting them makes him look like a doting husband. He definitely is not.

You can imagine on Christmas Day, all day Ben constantly saying ‘so you like that charm?’ ‘See this one, I chose it because...’ ‘this one is the most expensive but you’re worth it.’ She needs to leave him and get as far away as possible. I get a vibe he is vey controlling.
This is spot on! I can imagine he’s very controlling and let’s her know she can’t do any better than him

*spoiler alert*
you can

So I have been looking for a thread for foodieslimmer as today he’s announced he’s gained back 13 stone in 2 years & I think he only lost 16 stone in the first place .. I’ve ended up on this thread as he was mentioned & only seems to be mentioned on this thread .. I had to stop following ben cos he made me feel sick .. is there no threads on tattle for foodieslimmer ?

• Wow
So I have been looking for a thread for foodieslimmer as today he’s announced he’s gained back 13 stone in 2 years & I think he only lost 16 stone in the first place .. I’ve ended up on this thread as he was mentioned & only seems to be mentioned on this thread .. I had to stop following ben cos he made me feel sick .. is there no threads on tattle for foodieslimmer ?
Oh my goodness. Don’t follow him but off to check him out. At least he’s been honest I guess unlike Ben the bellend who is clearly piling it on but being a coy bastard

I used to follow him when I was doing slimming world - comes across as a really nice chap actually and had a bit of a rough time last year but how the duck do you gain that much weight in such a short space of time - his portions on SW were always massive .. though food looked edible and always loads of speed etc. Glad to see he's back at it - he has three young children .... they need him.... !!

Oh dear... losing followers and only 0.44% engagement 😂😂😂 there’s not enough laughing faces.

I’m not at all surprised though. He’s not relatable or honest. He’s piled on the stones and not told anyone. Still says he’s lost 10st 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus he’s boring and full of himself... Ben, you’re really nothing special and make a lot of women want to vom.

C15824B6-9AB9-41C9-BB94-E34A7667F316.jpeg
4B59174E-812F-466B-B61B-532F4C79CFD1.jpeg

• Heart
Today he's shared a picture of what he looks like now and have to say I did feel a bit sad for him..... but also admire his honesty....... he does seem more genuine..... bit preachy.... portions are WAYYYY to big although food looks nice..... he is a really handsome man .... not one bit creepy looking like Benny Boy lol !! .

Beggy Lying Ben could learn much from Foodie by just being honest..... !!

Reactions: 1
Today he's shared a picture of what he looks like now and have to say I did feel a bit sad for him..... but also admire his honesty....... he does seem more genuine..... bit preachy.... portions are WAYYYY to big although food looks nice..... he is a really handsome man .... not one bit creepy looking like Benny Boy lol !! .

Beggy Lying Ben could learn much from Foodie by just being honest..... !!
I did feel sorry for him n thought it was brave him posting the pic .. he was quite fit at 17 stone .. his face looked sad on today’s pic but he’s sticking to plan well so far

• Heart