Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he's gonna have his exercise wings clipped for 2 weeks from Friday..... best make the best of it while he can....... unless rules don't apply to Beggy Ben !!
He didn’t bother with restrictions last time, cycling the length and breadth of Wales

Reactions: 3
Well I feel we will be subject to more "essential" shopping trips for batch cooks For the soup kitchen he must be running from his house....

Oh and I feel more sweaty spin from The kitchen in the oven mirror 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There is a guy Ben is pals with on insta called Dom. I followed him because his food looks aaaaamazing. Anyway he followed me back and a couple of minutes later I got a follow request but I didn't recognise the name or anything then it dissapeared as quickly as it arrived before I had a chance to respond. Didn't think much more of it until the next day when I got a message request from this same person demanding to know who I was and why me and her husband are following each other?? Politely replied that I liked the food, have a boyfriend myself and not interested in a married man when I realised Dom had unfollowed me (or made to unfollow me??!). Ended up having a good scroll down his page as its public and not only could this guy give Ben a run for his money ego wise his wife comments on EVERY pic of him and yet going by his page you would never guess she even exists. If this guy could duck himself he most definitely would 😂 no wonder him and Ben get along so well

• Haha
There is a guy Ben is pals with on insta called Dom. I followed him because his food looks aaaaamazing. Anyway he followed me back and a couple of minutes later I got a follow request but I didn't recognise the name or anything then it dissapeared as quickly as it arrived before I had a chance to respond. Didn't think much more of it until the next day when I got a message request from this same person demanding to know who I was and why me and her husband are following each other?? Politely replied that I liked the food, have a boyfriend myself and not interested in a married man when I realised Dom had unfollowed me (or made to unfollow me??!). Ended up having a good scroll down his page as its public and not only could this guy give Ben a run for his money ego wise his wife comments on EVERY pic of him and yet going by his page you would never guess she even exists. If this guy could duck himself he most definitely would 😂 no wonder him and Ben get along so well
OMG the wife sounds a bit unstable...... and he sounds a dick ! Dick and Dom... lol.... sorry I'll get my coat ;)

What's this Doms Insta page ? Intrigued to see now !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if I'm allowed to say the name on here. If you look at who Ben is following his first name is Dom. Guy absolutely is in love with himself got to see it to believe it 😂. Never thought I'd find an ego bigger than Ben and his wife is clearly terrified of the way he is putting himself out there

Reactions: 2
Couldn't imagine the effort it takes for the photos who's got the time for it 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow! Just looked at that Dom’s Instagram. Definitely developed and ego. But oh my goodness!! His other half... possessive much?!

She only comments on the photos of him, not the food. Basically marking her territory.

It seems he’s developed an ego and she’s developed a possessive nature since his weight loss. Or he’s been a naughty boy like Ben 😂😂😂

• Haha
Wow! Just looked at that Dom’s Instagram. Definitely developed and ego. But oh my goodness!! His other half... possessive much?!

She only comments on the photos of him, not the food. Basically marking her territory.

It seems he’s developed an ego and she’s developed a possessive nature since his weight loss. Or he’s been a naughty boy like Ben 😂😂😂
It's a shame because his food is lovely I genuinely just wanted to see the food 😂 she spoiled it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think she can rest easy as it seems the only person Dom fancies is himself 😂. Imagine him and Ben meeting up swapping selfie tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He will never get a big following with old psycho Annie on the loose. Maybe if he made it clear he was taken she might relax a bit more?

Reactions: 1
Where is the bottle from does anyone know? Cant tell what the brand is

• Haha
Almost 8 days have passed since he's posted a meal.

his freezer must be like something off gordon ramsays kitchen nighmares.

• Haha