Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I've just been a bit sick in my mouth...
It's not normal the way he gushes on like that and I've cringed so hard my leg muscles are twitching.
I’ve just been looking at today’s grid offerings and he’s a smarmy duck. I suspect that the sheer number of irrelevant and inane posts suggests he thinks he’s doing well this week, not that he’ll post a weigh in.

Reactions: 1
That post about his anniversary... OMFG I think I'm going to be sick... 'I've done this' 'I did that'..... could he blow his own trumpet any more..... dunno about emotional reading it ... I feel bilious.... wasn't thinking of the love of his life when he was slimmer and in Birmingham trying to get into any girls knickers !! Fraud..... !!

Reactions: 4
I call bullshit! How bleeping big was the table? 14 balloons, 14 roses and 14 lillies! Oh bore off! Doesn’t only lie about his weight eh? What a load of lying tosh!

I saw the flowers, but not 14 balloons unless he’s counting those little ones?

Why do people feel the need to broadcast the gestures they (didn’t actually) make. Romance loses it’s essence when shared with the rest of the world (social media) and means duck all. Well actually, it does mean something, it was done for the likes, not for the significant other.

I guess It’s lucky for Liz all that didn’t happen as it would have cost her a lot!

Get a job Ben you sponge! Support your family for your once!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he’s included that photo on his post today. After all that gushing about his wife he does this.

EEA8F679-3C8E-4827-BF68-8266810AFA0A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah...... thinks he's a mountain goat... bleeping idiot... and loads of 'on plan meals' but no consistency of posts and random tit thrown in ..... we have 5 or 6 posts about the 'love of his life' 'his rock' ...... etc :sick::sick:
He's an absolute bleeping loathsome cretin, isn't he? 😡

Aye, like duck you lost 9.5lbs this week. You still haven’t told us who’s much you gained Ben. That’s all we’re interested in.
Someone needs to ask if he's gained much over lockdown...... he could be losing the same stone over and over.... fraud !

Just had a look at his sisters Insta... looks like she's done really well and has kept her weight down.... bet he hates that she has been successful.... she seems like a lovely gentle lady... notice he doesn't really like or comment on her posts either - nasty self-centred bastard !

"My best friend, my soulmate and the love of my life" Who's he trying to convince, us or himself?

I'm sorry but in these circumstances who in the heck inconveniences a restaurant to set up a centrepiece with gold baloons !?! Nobber

I feel like a right witch, but thispicture 😂😂😂😂 he loves her but tried it on with redlips?

Screenshot_20201010-222927_kindlephoto-23859137.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"My best friend, my soulmate and the love of my life" Who's he trying to convince, us or himself?

I'm sorry but in these circumstances who in the heck inconveniences a restaurant to set up a centrepiece with gold baloons !?! Nobber

I feel like a right witch, but thispicture 😂😂😂😂 he loves her but tried it on with redlips?

View attachment 271874
who the duck took this picture ? so staged it's unbelievable !! Makes my ass twitch it's so fake and cringe..... !!

Yes, Ben, keep on going, you’re doing a great job of hiding the flab behind the treadmill, you egotistical tool.
Can any SW person tell me if the SW awards are still being held and if Ben is going to represent his group?
For someone who doesn't work his hands and fingernails are absolutley filthy, minging dirty.... :sick: imagine them hands touching you....... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

View attachment 271874
They don't look like they're even looking at each other. He looks like he's looking through her

• Haha
Aye, like duck you lost 9.5lbs this week. You still haven’t told us who’s much you gained Ben. That’s all we’re interested in.

Wonder if we'll get another what he lost this week and how much 'so far'... like you say but no mention of all he's gained..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Plugging the duck out of Monster Energy drink seems a bit random. Also back to plugging the £15 water bottles 🙈

Well he's gonna have his exercise wings clipped for 2 weeks from Friday..... best make the best of it while he can....... unless rules don't apply to Beggy Ben !!