Ben Green #4 Big-ego-to-bigger-ego-Ben he won’t be Man of the Year again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello you wonderful lot!

Well it’s been a while. For some reason the big guy popped into my head the other day so I thought I’d try and see how he was getting on.

Well his Instagram hasn’t been active for a very long time. But I did have a nosey on his Facebook. He doesn’t post photos of himself any more so that’s all the evidence we need he is well and truly off the bandwagon now.

I also found a couple of posts of interest. He’s been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, very common in those overweight. And a photo actually showing him… well ok, it’s his arm. But it’s a bloody chunky one.

View attachment 1680028View attachment 1680029

I also spotted his sister is back to her Old shape too, which is a shame as she came across quite well. She didn’t have a massive ego through her weight loss, unlike her brother. She looks happy though, recently married.
I notice she shared a group shot from her wedding but no signs of Ben or any of his family which is very strange as I thought they were all quite close..... !

Reactions: 1
I notice she shared a group shot from her wedding but no signs of Ben or any of his family which is very strange as I thought they were all quite close..... !
Yes! I noticed that too, very strange Ben didn’t attend his own sisters wedding. He missed out on an opportunity to post a photo of the gift he bought them to show how amazing he is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would usually hate to see anyone gain so much weight back after doing so well. But I still maintain that Ben was the biggest narcissist I have ever witnessed in all my life. I hope he is focused on his family now, during his time on social media he embarrassed them all and degraded hid wife. I think we can all gather that he didn’t just sniff the pizza and passed it on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8