Ben Green #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know who this is, I’ll check the account out, but I was scrolling and only clicked on it as I read it as “manatee shagger” I both intrigued and repulsed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I don’t know who this is, I’ll check the account out, but I was scrolling and only clicked on it as I read it as “manatee shagger” I both intrigued and repulsed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
No, it is manatee shagger 😂😂 ffs now I have to read the other threads.

See this is what the NHS night shifts is doing to me now, I’m losing the ability to read. Or the plot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s tagging Halfords and Boardman Bikes in the latest grid pics. Why? Surely he doesn’t expect a freebie from them. Shameless. (Don’t worry, the 174 SW tags are still there.)

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He’s tagging Halfords and Boardman Bikes in the latest grid pics. Why? Surely he doesn’t expect a freebie from them. Shameless. (Don’t worry, the 174 SW tags are still there.)
I noticed that today - on the blag for a new bike....

That munchy box looks delicious, I’m jealous Big Ben got to eat that all to himself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Patronising prick.. obviously doesn't fully understand the concept of #throwbackthursday......

and I see one of his rottweilers is spouting the usual bleeping #bekind

He's so full of tit......

Attachments

• Haha
Patronising prick.. obviously doesn't fully understand the concept of #throwbackthursday......

and I see one of his rottweilers is spouting the usual bleeping #bekind

He's so full of tit......
Lol yeah its throwbackthursday not throwwaybackthursday !
And the question was a valid one , was obvious he'd not like it though as it highlights his dishonesty

Lol yeah its throwbackthursday not throwwaybackthursday !
And the question was a valid one , was obvious he'd not like it though as it highlights his dishonesty
Surely it's throwback to a before picture and a CURRENT picture - bleeping head isn't he !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.