Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a friend of Trevoh’s ? And TC seems like an ok guy?
Thank God someone nice around them🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 i like trevoh a lot❤ He is so nice and his brother too and i feel like this friend of his also nice.

Well i didnt like the way Leicester fans treated Ben during the away game🥺 they booed him but he gave a masterclass that day🤌

It will sound weird but in the video Aaron posted Oscar looks like a little but Chilly. Dog people will understand me the mire you love and spend time with your dog the more it will look like you. The was a tweet i will look for it😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thank God someone nice around them🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 i like trevoh a lot❤ He is so nice and his brother too and i feel like this friend of his also nice.

Well i didnt like the way Leicester fans treated Ben during the away game🥺 they booed him but he gave a masterclass that day🤌

It will sound weird but in the video Aaron posted Oscar looks like a little but Chilly. Dog people will understand me the mire you love and spend time with your dog the more it will look like you. The was a tweet i will look for it😂
they’ve got similar beards 😂
314CFEC7-6EFE-46DD-9A0D-E4D85B645C34.jpeg
E4892371-6681-41B5-8B2F-A50B801ABA7A.jpeg

• Heart
Is Oscar a cocker poo? He’s damn cute 😍
Ok its official im oscars fangirl from now on❤ I just love dogssss i miss my little one so much even if i got to see him two weeks ago😞😞😞😞😞
We dont deserve dogss🥰😞🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chelsea have signed Dylan Williams…I know we need a left back but please no it’s always going to be chilly

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Chelsea have signed Dylan Williams…I know we need a left back but please no it’s always going to be chilly
Wish we signed Digne because he is one of the best ones in the league (Everton are just so stupid for letting him go😂) and would likely agree to be the second option when Ben comes. I like Ben so one part of me says « DONT SIGN ANYONE » but another part of me says « WE NEED SOMEONE » Alonso is just not it and he is not even vaccinated ffs which means he wont be allowed in France when they will play Losc.

I think Ben will regain his place as first choice when back to full fitness. DW is one for the future and will get some games in when Alonso isn’t available. Although I’m a Hammer so I mainly love Ben for his hotness 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Ben will regain his place as first choice when back to full fitness. DW is one for the future and will get some games in when Alonso isn’t available. Although I’m a Hammer so I mainly love Ben for his hotness 😜
I like WestHam and thinking of going to a WestHam game. You got a solid team and manager🥰 also i want to go to the Carabao Cup final🥺 some of my friends support Arsenal 😬😬😬 i mean i dont like them at all.

I like WestHam and thinking of going to a WestHam game. You got a solid team and manager🥰 also i want to go to the Carabao Cup final🥺 some of my friends support Arsenal 😬😬😬 i mean i dont like them at all.
West Ham fans are some of the most loyal and passionate you’ll find. We have to go through so many ups and downs with them. Yep we’ve got a good manager at the moment which is good 👍🏼.
And of course we’ve got Dec whose in up there with the best CDM’s in the premiership and a top top bloke as well 🥰

• Heart
I really hope he recovers faster and better than before! Chelsea Games are just Not the same without him :(

• Sad
West Ham fans are some of the most loyal and passionate you’ll find. We have to go through so many ups and downs with them. Yep we’ve got a good manager at the moment which is good 👍🏼.
And of course we’ve got Dec whose in up there with the best CDM’s in the premiership and a top top bloke as well 🥰
Awww yes one of the best cdms in the league❤ I just love hammers. Years years ago my big cousins friend made us watch green street hooligans and then i loved football. I was about 7-8 or something (i was really little for such a movie😬) then for years i wanted to study journalism but my parents dont like football and football supporters, and i couldnt pursue my dreams to become a sports journalitst. I love any kind of sports actually. I ended up studying something else😞😿 imagine interviewing ben😂❤ btw I AM STILL SO SCARED OF THOSE MILLWALL HOOLIGANS😂 are they really that aggressive?

Awww yes one of the best cdms in the league❤ I just love hammers. Years years ago my big cousins friend made us watch green street hooligans and then i loved football. I was about 7-8 or something (i was really little for such a movie😬) then for years i wanted to study journalism but my parents dont like football and football supporters, and i couldnt pursue my dreams to become a sports journalitst. I love any kind of sports actually. I ended up studying something else😞😿 imagine interviewing ben😂❤ btw I AM STILL SO SCARED OF THOSE MILLWALL HOOLIGANS😂 are they really that aggressive?
I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of a Millwall fan! Love that film 🎥 funnily enough I wanted to be a music journalist as music is my number 1 passion but I never persued that either ☹ Never too late to follow your dreams though 🥰

• Heart
I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of a Millwall fan! Love that film 🎥 funnily enough I wanted to be a music journalist as music is my number 1 passion but I never persued that either ☹ Never too late to follow your dreams though 🥰
Im currently getting my degree in business and riskmanagement but I dream of working in sports Especially football… we’ll see what happens overtime - we all would make a great team of Ben experts 😂🤪

• Haha
Im currently getting my degree in business and riskmanagement but I dream of working in sports Especially football… we’ll see what happens overtime - we all would make a great team of Ben experts 😂🤪
Good luck with that 🥰
Yes I think Bens should employ us all in some capacity. Nurse, stylist, PA, some one to massage him and give cuddles as well as anything else he wants 😜

Last edited:
Wowzaaa Best of luck😍🤞My parents thought that was just a childhood dream and still make fun of me but i really wanted to pursue that career😿 chose a whole different path tho. I am thinking of stayin in the UK and join the academy but if a journalist asked me now « do you wanna swap careers? » i would say yes😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.