Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so bright from you Ben... i thought you were smarter. He probably believe it will heal naturally. Now he’ll have to go to the tattoo artist again to sort it out and hope he’ll erase the skull one😂 anyways happy he can walk again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
someone check a certain someone’s fan page they posted a edit of the sloshpot shameerrr.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There’s Beales from Towie looking rank. But this beaut is on there Oscar 😍😍😍
AE1FACCE-D118-479B-AC70-2CD3A3C1ED82.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Quickly peak at the chilly_benjamin account
Ewwww ewwww ewwwww ewwwwwww i reallly looked at that weirdos face again. Ben really should drop that dhead. I want to believe hes nothing like him. Also what up with this weird fanpage 🚩 🚩

Ewwww ewwww ewwwww ewwwwwww i reallly looked at that weirdos face again. Ben really should drop that dhead. I want to believe hes nothing like him. Also what up with this weird fanpage 🚩 🚩
Getting Chilwell vibes flashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe a woman has been near this Beales in a long time he’s yuck. So plastic looking and such a cling on. @keylimepie is this the Beales that the Mase thread used to call Ian Beale? He makes my lady parts go bone dry just looking at his fake smile 🤢
Sorry just seen this. Yes it is the very one!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.