Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using him to shag Tom 😁
Someone on TikTok said she’s dating Harvey πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Her willingness to put hang around him makes sense, considering how obvious he is with his other flings (no problem in that but would she take up with his actions if he was accountant Ben from Milton Keynes)? Since he has a lot of money, she’s more willing to put up with a casual relationship.
They probably just have a friends with benefits going on … cause like some of you said she probably won’t leave her LA life with the rich and famous behind her

Reactions: 2
Someone please tell me why I'm howling to see her in a coat, jeans and drinking tea?????? How funny is that????? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Someone please tell me why I'm howling to see her in a coat, jeans and drinking tea?????? How funny is that????? 😭😭😭😭
She just posted tea on her story πŸ˜‚ but you can never tell who she’s with or what she’s wearing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahahah i do that sometimes i love tea with milk (almond or soy) you should tryπŸ˜‹ but when she does that it’s funny and it seems so forcedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬

She just posted tea on her story πŸ˜‚ but you can never tell who she’s with or what she’s wearing πŸ˜‚
Well it's too cold in London for her to be wearing the clothes she usually wears, right?

I know I’m a couple of pages early but I’ve done a new thread cos I had time I went with the title I suggested cos I got a few likes. No idea how to lock this one but head over to the new one gang πŸ₯°

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.