Ben Chilwell #7 Ben’s had his knee operation and the CFC aka Chilly’s Fan Club are dying to be his nurse

Who’s the best nurse for Benji?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Well considering Ben is MIA most of the time and we get virtually no new content we’ve still managed to get to thread 7 through our love of the beautiful Mr Chilwell. To my recollection this covers most/some of what happened.

Ben had covid. Ben had a birthday in isolation. He released a picture in a suit which got us all hot and bothered.

We suspect he was isolating with dumb and dumber.

It got @GGina back on the chilly train 🚂 Choo Choo, although she’s still upset by the Pearl necklace that keeps appearing 😂

We got the news Ben needed surgery and wouldn’t play for about 9 months 😭😭😭

Christmas came and went and nobody had him under our tree. Back on the list for next year then.

Ben had his op poor baby ☹ and posted some pictures. If you like tanned and shaved legs then he’s rocking that look at the moment.

No new hoe news!!! Or is there?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he thought as doggy style is off the agenda for a bit he’d lay low 🐕🐶🐩

Overall news on Ben is as dry as the desert 🏜 but we still love him and his big willy.

Kicking off the thread with a few hot pictures:

The Bulge
DB7ED3B3-5C46-4A8B-A105-205C2ACF1781.jpeg

839527BF-921A-4F11-AE09-4C019A846576.jpeg
The Arse
846C409D-F220-42E5-917A-99CFFCAA6328.jpeg

01E60D2A-D4C0-45C0-9FD8-481747F3C1B4.jpeg

The Abs
648D4F22-A663-4037-A54A-9711C4AB56DC.jpeg

90720CF4-4287-47EF-B481-47C915946077.jpeg
Fluffy Hair
5C4BF135-88EB-462C-8BBA-C530E7181CF7.jpeg
830C152F-31AB-404E-B431-35FFC1D64E2B.jpeg
230A6414-9697-4160-9FAC-7C0D5B183088.jpeg
Hope this is ok everyone. This has taken some serious research and brain power and i’m still not convinced I haven’t fucked it up!
get posting Chilly lovers. And @Chani10 & @Geraldine.20.jobs we haven’t seen you for a while and we miss you. Hope you still love our boy ❤

No idea how to lock the last thread so feel free to do so anyone that knows 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread time! Well considering Ben is MIA most of the time and we get virtually no new content we’ve still managed to get to thread 7 through our love of the beautiful Mr Chilwell. To my recollection this covers most/some of what happened.

Ben had covid. Ben had a birthday in isolation. He released a picture in a suit which got us all hot and bothered.

We suspect he was isolating with dumb and dumber.

It got @GGina back on the chilly train 🚂 Choo Choo, although she’s still upset by the Pearl necklace that keeps appearing 😂

We got the news Ben needed surgery and wouldn’t play for about 9 months 😭😭😭

Christmas came and went and nobody had him under our tree. Back on the list for next year then.

Ben had his op poor baby ☹ and posted some pictures. If you like tanned and shaved legs then he’s rocking that look at the moment.

No new hoe news!!! Or is there?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe he thought as doggy style is off the agenda for a bit he’d lay low 🐕🐶🐩

Overall news on Ben is as dry as the desert 🏜 but we still love him and his big willy.

Kicking off the thread with a few hot pictures:

The Bulge View attachment 964202
View attachment 964200The ArseView attachment 964203
View attachment 964198
The AbsView attachment 964238
View attachment 964209Fluffy Hair
View attachment 964215View attachment 964216View attachment 964218

Hope this is ok everyone. This has taken some serious research and brain power and i’m still not convinced I haven’t fucked it up!
get posting Chilly lovers. And @Chani10 & @Geraldine.20.jobs we haven’t seen you for a while and we miss you. Hope you still love our boy ❤

No idea how to lock the last thread so feel free to do so anyone that knows 😬
Wow amazing recap❤ And you included all the holy moly photos of Ben😋😋😋 thankfulll for this. I voted for Oscar i think cfc members are the best nurses but oscar is too cute to handleee😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for the recap, I love it!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤ And I dont know how to lock the last thread too 😭
Also missing @Smca53, hope you are fine angel!!!!! 😘❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Perfect recap 👏🏻 Currently on my way to the first of two night shifts this week- awaiting to find out if I’m on covid duty tonight or not! If not maybe l’ll see our boy 🥵 (a girl can dream) 🤣

• Heart
Perfect recap 👏🏻 Currently on my way to the first of two night shifts this week- awaiting to find out if I’m on covid duty tonight or not! If not maybe l’ll see our boy 🥵 (a girl can dream) 🤣
Safe shift honey. I’ve 3 nurses in my family so I know how hard you work. Don’t worry if the advert for a private nurse comes out we’ll let you know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Noooo, he approaches other people other than the 3 rats to take advantage of their fame 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Omagaaaawd he is a top tier footballer who is already famous. I don’t understand some people.

Omagaaaawd he is a top tier footballer who is already famous. I don’t understand some people.
No but I still can't believe what I read. Tbh he's not THAT famous but he also doesn't need to approach anyone for fame 😭

No but I still can't believe what I read. Tbh he's not THAT famous but he also doesn't need to approach anyone for fame 😭
He is a lowkey person who likes to have fun why would he want to use other people😂😂😂 doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 1
I will be watching the game and will be desperately missing Benjaminnn🥺❤

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.