Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m up to date with Below Deck and Below Deck Med. Started Below Deck Sailing Yacht yesterday - has anyone watched season one? I’m three episodes in and can’t stand Jenna the chief stew, she’s just awful! None of the humour or sass of Kate or Hannah from the other series, she’s just rude and nasty. Her relationship with Adam is annoying and Adam himself - why does he always have to pick someone out to bully?! They’re both annoying me that much I don’t think I want to watch the rest of the series. Has anyone seen it? Does it get any better?!

Reactions: 1
So I’m up to date with Below Deck and Below Deck Med. Started Below Deck Sailing Yacht yesterday - has anyone watched season one? I’m three episodes in and can’t stand Jenna the chief stew, she’s just awful! None of the humour or sass of Kate or Hannah from the other series, she’s just rude and nasty. Her relationship with Adam is annoying and Adam himself - why does he always have to pick someone out to bully?! They’re both annoying me that much I don’t think I want to watch the rest of the series. Has anyone seen it? Does it get any better?!
I think it does get better although I can’t say that Jenna and Adam get any less annoying. It’s different to the other BD’s but by the end of the Yachting one I quite enjoyed it. I love Captain Glenn. BD Yacht series 2 I’m finding hard going.

Reactions: 2
I think it does get better although I can’t say that Jenna and Adam get any less annoying. It’s different to the other BD’s but by the end of the Yachting one I quite enjoyed it. I love Captain Glenn. BD Yacht series 2 I’m finding hard going.
Captain Glenn needs to go to motor yachts and replace Sandy asap

Reactions: 5
Surely it would have made waaaaaay more sense to have Delaney just doing laundry? I don’t understand the reasoning for not having her back!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what Katie’s problem was with Delaney. I think she made a mistake not having her back.
I don't get that either. she could do laundry and the cabins, help serve at dinner. that'll be what the other deckhands will have to do now!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She didn’t even seem that bad at her job. There’s been fully trained stews on there who are far far worse than her. Hopefully Katie will realise her error

Exactly. She didn’t even seem that bad at her job. There’s been fully trained stews on there who are far far worse than her. Hopefully Katie will realise her error
I think Katie should have kept her on for her own sake, she's been suffering bad with anxiety, extra stress and work won't help that.

I can understand her not wanting delaney as she had a bad attitude towards her but she is making a rod for her own back

Seeing Sandy go off on Malia was just desserts. She's not reported so much. It's a wonder she hasn't reported Lloyd and Katie's anxiety attacks after making such a big deal over Hannah.

The new med crew have been seen filming in Malta, Courtney is back.

• Wow
I think Katie's just gotten to the point where she figures it's easier for her to take on all the work, rather than risk having arguments with and/or taking the time to train Delaney. She's exhausted and just wants to power through the last 2 charters and get out of there with as little outside stressors as possible. She knows that her and Courtney get on and work hard, so she figures it's manageable for such a short time.
That's how I'm looking at it, but who knows if this is also production's interference?

Seeing Sandy go off on Malia was just desserts. She's not reported so much. It's a wonder she hasn't reported Lloyd and Katie's anxiety attacks after making such a big deal over Hannah.

The new med crew have been seen filming in Malta, Courtney is back.
Yes! Was kind of scary to see Sandy get that angry. I don't think I've ever seen that anger/venom on her face before...usually she has that 'motivational speaker' face on, but here you saw another side of her.

If Courtney is back, is Sandy also back?

Something seems off with Sandy this season. She didn't seem that concerned about Lexi's behavior despite the whole crew telling her about it, but then blew up at Malia for not reporting an injury? Suddenly she's so bothered about protocol but didn't have that same attitude when Lloyd has been sexually harassed in the hot tub.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what Katie’s problem was with Delaney. I think she made a mistake not having her back.
Because it would have meant every one of the crew would have had to move rooms and people were unhappy about it, and putting that on Katie. So Katie had to either upset everyone, or upset Delaney. I personally would have got rid of Lexi and kept Delaney. Although I couldn't have coped with Delaney's exaggerated speech impediment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.