Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone watching med on e4 atm? honestly I am glad the chef (cannot remember his name) is getting a hard time, he was so smug and cocky last year

Reactions: 1
So what’s everyone’s thoughts on Lexi completing this season? I don’t think she’ll make it.

Reactions: 2
He’s got to be the worst chef so far .. well apart from that crazy Russian!! I would want lobster, truffle and oysters all day… he made out that fillet steak was him going Michelin star 😂

Reactions: 5
He’s got to be the worst chef so far .. well apart from that crazy Russian!! I would want lobster, truffle and oysters all day… he made out that fillet steak was him going Michelin star 😂
Ah jaysus no one will ever take that spot, remember the tacos 🌮 🌮 🌮 😂 😂 and the pancake 🥞 mixes from the “Beatty Crocker range”

20E96B7A-4312-420F-8E38-7C56F2F2BF07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish that David would stop trying to hit on malin it's very awkward and he also should probably learn her name first

Reactions: 4
Lexi is just a horrible person, I think Sandy is trying to play it carefully after last season. It’s infuriating.
those cakes were so bad, piped icing surely would’ve been more efficient or even royal icing. I love all the deck guys though, Malia is definitely trying to be low key after last year.

Lexi is just a horrible person, I think Sandy is trying to play it carefully after last season. It’s infuriating.
those cakes were so bad, piped icing surely would’ve been more efficient or even royal icing. I love all the deck guys though, Malia is definitely trying to be low key after last year.
Yes I thought that about Malia, normally she would have been the first to tell sandy what happened, maybe the backlash she got after last season, she's flying under the radar.

Reactions: 4
anyone watching the new series on med on e4? glad they went straight into it unlike last time. What is Sandy's obsession with table settings? Just loads more stuff to have on board and more time wasting setting/clearing up imo

Reactions: 3
anyone watching the new series on med on e4? glad they went straight into it unlike last time. What is Sandy's obsession with table settings? Just loads more stuff to have on board and more time wasting setting/clearing up imo
This is a good season!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.